• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Central

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
Maybe the INTPs were annoyed at the illogicality of skipping a line between each sentence in a post, making it take up most of the screen :p
Yea but it looks messy if I put it all together :shock:.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Though can someone give an update of what is happening over there? I'm kinda finding this political debate FUN.

Damn, I must be crazy...

Haha, I probably got banned because I was being annoying or something; which was strange because I didn't realise I was.

Probably posting too many posts :doh: Got banned for that before.

Oh well, there are a few people that I want to thank, eg create&destroy. (I think that's how you spelt it?... Thanks. I think you were the only one who didn't actually treat me from a 'must ban non-intps' perspective)

Haha, I hope one day they'll lift the ban off. Though I'll still keep posting like crazy though. Aren't forums supposed to be about conversation?

Meh, it's none of my business now, since the ban will never be lifted off.

I'll just do my INTP lovin' business here. Someone be the transit guy. :yes:

Someones got a boner for INTPs. Just having a dick won't get you laid though.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So, I joined this INTP central because I saw this thread. It's all good, I register, I act like how I always act and then..

Ban.

Ouch.

Why are you INTPs so heartless?

What makes it even worse is that I like them. Well I think it's a 'used to' now.

Sorry for being so 'painfully stupid' though; can someone post that message over? I really have no idea what I've done wrong. Was I really that stupid? Hah. At least I admit it.

Oh well. INTP Central was a fun time (At least for 20 posts or so), but they were kinda mean. I guess Fs just don't mix with cold Ts. Hey, I can still hope though. :yes:

If you put 'ESFP' as your type, that's most likely the answer to your question.

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
How is it hilarious? :shock:

I have no idea what you're on about.

It is hilarious that they refused you access to their forum because they collectively deemed you an undesirable type. You went in there with all the naivete your ESFP brain could muster, and were coldly rejected.

Sometimes nature's just and prudent order brings moisture to my eyes.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
It is hilarious that they refused you access to their forum because they collectively deemed you an undesirable type. You went in there with all the naivete your ESFP brain could muster, and were coldly rejected.

Sometimes nature's just and prudent order brings moisture to my eyes.
Oh the irony! I was just thinking the same for you.

BTW nice trolling.

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
For what it's worth, most of the members there aren't xenophobic dicks who automatically shun anyone who doesn't fit into their social club. Unfortunately, most of the prominent members are, and they have the mods wrapped around their fingers.

That's life, I guess.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's Lex again, passing judgement on somebody he knows nothing about.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, I joined this INTP central because I saw this thread. It's all good, I register, I act like how I always act and then..

Ban.

Ouch.

Why are you INTPs so heartless?

What makes it even worse is that I like them. Well I think it's a 'used to' now.

Sorry for being so 'painfully stupid' though; can someone post that message over? I really have no idea what I've done wrong. Was I really that stupid? Hah. At least I admit it.

Oh well. INTP Central was a fun time (At least for 20 posts or so), but they were kinda mean. I guess Fs just don't mix with cold Ts. Hey, I can still hope though. :yes:
Don't worry about it Ming. A high proportion of the INTPc membership seem to have serious mental health problems and they set the tone, unfortunately. All the INTPs who aren't paranoid, inbred bigots with a taste for torturing children end up here anyway. That's why this thread was started, after all.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Oh well, there are a few people that I want to thank, eg create&destroy. (I think that's how you spelt it?... Thanks. I think you were the only one who didn't actually treat me from a 'must ban non-intps' perspective)
hey! i did say you were cute. but it's ok because you probably didn't realize i'm "jen" over there.

anyway, don't sweat it as quite a number of them aren't even INTP's.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Lol. To get banned at INTPc that quickly usually is less about what you do and more about who you are. Don't worry the INTPc value system is much different than the mainstream. You are just incongruent with that forum.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I'm thinking of posting there now. Can't say the idea of interacting with a bunch of people who are all (or purporting to be) of the same type ever interested me much before, but what I'm hearing of the dynamic there intrigues me!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you're going to join as an unusual type you've got to be able to give as well as you get from people... in other words, be twisted, be sick and insult people and hit on them :laugh:

I have an account over there, and had fun in my intro thread, but all in all the pace is too slow there for my tastes :sleeping:

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
Lol. To get banned at INTPc that quickly usually is less about what you do and more about who you are. Don't worry the INTPc value system is much different than the mainstream. You are just incongruent with that forum.

If you're going to join as an unusual type you've got to be able to give as well as you get from people... in other words, be twisted, be sick and insult people and hit on them :laugh:

I have an account over there, and had fun in my intro thread, but all in all the pace is too slow there for my tastes :sleeping:

This sums it up pretty nicely.

BTW the pace is a bit faster than when you joined, but it will always be slower than here. And that's just how we like it.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
hey! i did say you were cute. but it's ok because you probably didn't realize i'm "jen" over there.

anyway, don't sweat it as quite a number of them aren't even INTP's.
Oh, thanks! :cheese:

How is it going over there?

I seriously suggest a TypoC raid acros INTPc...

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram

I wouldn't worry about your experience Ming. INTPc, as a single-type forum, gets into a vicious circle where the worst characteristics feed off each toher, and therefore the most unabalnced type of INTP is the most suited to "survive" in such an environment.

As such you have some very unhealthy people there. Types who like IQ tests and libertarianism. Otherwise known as "geeks".

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
like, totally! Put an S in your type and INTPs will ignore you! :devil:

Nah. Have a hug you poor sensitive ESTP.:hug:

I think anyone feels ignored by an IXTP, even the people who by our standards we pay most attention to!

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

no no no... the people of this forum would be seriously injured, I get the vibe that when INTPs see someone even slightly annoying, they take pride in divising ways to be rid of them in the most hilarious way possible. To them, it may involve insulting you until you cry. It's quite funny if you're used to it and know it's a joke and come back really well.

And just to be sure, not all INTPs do that, most are there for serious discussion about topics of interest, some of them even read every single post that comes up and would prefer to keep it that way. So when you go in there and post like 100 posts a day, you're really taking the hose to the bee hive lol.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
:yes: Well someone's gotta start the revolution ;)