• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Central

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm are you teasing?

Nevertheless as an illustration of my point....I would be pretty quick about telling a homeless person who happens to come to my door to beg about directions to the homeless shelter without giving a fig of what the residents of the shelter said about me when the guy gets there. :newwink:
Feeler

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Hmm are you teasing?

Nevertheless as an illustration of my point....I would be pretty quick about telling a homeless person who happens to come to my door to beg about directions to the homeless shelter without giving a fig of what the residents of the shelter said about me when the guy gets there. :newwink:

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
KILL IT WITH FIRE
LOLLLL OMG the memories..

They kept saying I was an ESFP sockpuppet, and then they wanted to kill it with fire. Everyone wanted to kill everything with fire. Instead of being scared (which I would if there was a fire in real life and I was about to be killed), I loled. How can you not laugh at that? It's freakin' hilarious...

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
you're so awesome ming. it's their loss/missed opportunity. something i'm sure the majority of them have grown accustomed to living with. ;)

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I keep going over there wanting to participate and I get this urge to start a thread called.

Why do I get the feeling I have to say something sarcastic and logical to fit in. :D

And end up lurking and then dropping by here instead.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I keep going over there wanting to participate and I get this urge to start a thread called.

Why do I get the feeling I have to say something sarcastic and logical to fit in. :D

And end up lurking and then dropping by here instead.

god forbid sarcasm and logic be good things.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Awww your just being defensive, very charming.

My greatest inspiration has been from visiting intpc.
Albeit I have yet to accrue any postage or presence.

this is why i LIKE intpc. i can tell a joke without someone, one, telling me how i feel, and two, be dead wrong about it.

as for your second paragraph, i don't know what that means.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
this is why i LIKE intpc. i can tell a joke without someone, one, telling me how i feel, and two, be dead wrong about it.

as for your second paragraph, i don't know what that means.

Means I don't know how to talk to posters there without tripping toes. done it with you now. you misunderstood my humour too, its kinda rusty.

And the second bit long time account, non poster, trying to get into the mood of posting over there. grins.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Means I don't know how to talk to posters there without tripping toes. done it with you now. you misunderstood my humour too, its kinda rusty.

And the second bit long time account, non poster, trying to get into the mood of posting over there. grins.

you were trying to be funny?

welp, i love to learn. please explain the joke?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

This exchange about sums it up.

INTPc reminds me of that INFP forum. "Only people like me can get me"

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
This exchange about sums it up.

INTPc reminds me of that INFP forum. "Only people like me can get me"

heh. yeah. text makes it much harder than it would be in real life too.

also, we PMed about it, and all is cool, but still, i think styles of humor play a big part in miscommunication between NTs and NFs.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I understand NT and NF humour very well. Great observer I am, just like the motivational posters I see stuff and I did sense what was going on and talked about it.

I am reluctant to participate since I lack the flow, the ability to keep up with the humour well, lots of self doubt. I can, or at least I used to once be able to though nowadays its a far cry from how spontaneous I can get. Like the sharp edges are missing and the focus tends to stray too much.