• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ greatest fears??? or is it just me???

G

garbage

I think as far as ENTJs go, that they tend to be quite reserved in their personalities. Rather, they do not seem like typical extroverts who party-hardy and all over the place. Most of the ENTJs I have encountered tend to strike people as opinionated, intimidating, and confident/aggressive. However, all the ENTJs I know also happen to have a dark side, in which they chronically suffer from loneliness.

I would say that ENTJs' greatest fear is being seen as incompetent or financially unsuccessful. As far as being alone with nothing to do, I think a pervasive boredom would indicate an ENTJ who is attempting to fill in the blanks with distractions---distractions really make people feel less in touch with their destiny, and more in tuned with their neuroses, which could be a bad thing for the ENTJ.

Now this hits it for me.

I think one of my biggest fears has typically involved doing things that I couldn't master immediately, thus probably a fear of being seen as incompetent. Another is when I don't have something concrete to look forward to and I struggle with finding something--that typically happens as I move from conquest to conquest, always wondering and worried over what the "next big thing" is for me to tackle. It's kind of like I never feel complete and contented for very long until I move onto something else, and sometimes it makes me fearful of what's going to happen in the future.

Vulnerability's probably in there, too. I hate it when I let my guard down and the other person hasn't, and they end up using my vulnerability against me.

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
I'm afraid to be vulnerable. A girl once asked me what my passion was. I mocked her because I was to afraid to answer.

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think my fear is basically a dead-end lifestyle. However, I'm always working towards changing this, so it's not a huge issue.

ETA: Another thing I'd say I may not necessarily fear but certainly dislike is feeling weak or incapable.