• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How do NT women differ from NT men?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Easy. NT men are better, because men are always superior to women. Doesn't everybody know that?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Easy. NT men are better, because men are always superior to women. Doesn't everybody know that?

Haha!
The question is who would be superior, an NT woman or a non-NT man?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Haha!
The question is who would be superior, an NT woman or a non-NT man?

Always the man. Always. The worst man is better than the best woman. It's written in every biology book, how do people don't know this?:shock:

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Wrong. Men are inhibited by their machismo ego from seeing the bigger cosmic picture. Thus women, especially NT women, are fuller beings in the sense that they have the rationalization of a being not influenced by their emotions but also have the ability to empathize and a point of view not blocked by an ego that parades machismo to hide insecurity.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Always the man. Always. The worst man is better than the best woman. It's written in every biology book, how do people don't know this?:shock:
Men are brain-damaged at birth.
Doesn't everybody know this?
It's in every biology book.

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Wrong. Men are inhibited by their machismo ego from seeing the bigger cosmic picture. Thus women, especially NT women, are fuller beings in the sense that they have the rationalization of a being not influenced by their emotions but also have the ability to empathize and a point of view not blocked by an ego that parades machismo to hide insecurity.

Not really, a lot of men are living the big cosmic picture, we have trouble "going back to earth."

I have yet to see a female who could ignore emotion.

Empathy isn't all too needed for fulfillment.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah well, I guess it was only a matter of time before this degenerated into a "men are better than women" thread. :yawn:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah well, I guess it was only a matter of time before this degenerated into a "men are better than women" thread. :yawn:

Maybe it was the intermission entertainment (like a Janet Jackson / Justin Timberlake halftime show) and now we can get back to business?

Not really, a lot of men are living the big cosmic picture, we have trouble "going back to earth." I have yet to see a female who could ignore emotion.

Then you need to expand your social circles, dude, or visit a different country with other social allowances.
In my life, I've seen men who cry consistently as part of their expressions of emotion.
And I've seen women who are far stoic than most men I have met.
It might not be a norm, but it happens readily enough.

We can't really debate what's happening INSIDE of them, that's all speculation.
But outwardly, your experience apparently doesn't cover the full gamut.
('nuff said on that.)

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Maybe it was the intermission entertainment (like a
Then you need to expand your social circles, dude, or visit a different country with other social allowances.
In my life, I've seen men who cry consistently as part of their expressions of emotion.
And I've seen women who are far stoic than most men I have met.
It might not be a norm, but it happens readily enough.

We can't really debate what's happening INSIDE of them, that's all speculation.
But outwardly, your experience apparently doesn't cover the full gamut.
('nuff said on that.)

I travel around to hell and back, probably a bit too much, but it's not "a social thing" for me.

Well, I rarely meet the out of norm people, I'm also used to speculating based on averages. I never really bother looking at the full gamut, since after all, the currencies are few and wide apart.
(No we haven't.)

lookingglassworld

MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
3w4
Women throughout centuries past have always had to be strong. How? Simply because we are there when they are born and when they pass from our lives.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd like to see what school you come from if you say this, the only argument to be won in this fashion is that of a bickering 4-year-olds.

LOLZ

bluemonday did not win this thread.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP

Why don't you come over here so I can show you why that is :whistling:

*waits for sexual harassment warning*

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why don't you come over here so I can show you why that is :whistling:

*waits for sexual harassment warning*

*Jen waits patiently, with a small smile on her face, paddle behind her back*

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They know how to flirt in theory. Seems like I saw this in the Quick and Dirty Guide to the NT Male & Sex thread. :D

Yeah, I gave up on theory a while ago when it came to flirting. Now I just don't get enough sleep and get hopped up on caffeine then let Ne off it's leash. :devil: