• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How do NT women differ from NT men?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Giving up and/or telling others to.
Duh. I meant to elaborate further. I sense a story behind that one. Don't be shy :)
But the two things are opposite. You wouldn't expect to find them in the same person, would you? Is it that some NT women give up, while others tell you to give up?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Duh. I meant to elaborate further. I sense a story behind that one. Don't be shy :)
But the two things are opposite. You wouldn't expect to find them in the same person, would you? Is it that some NT women give up, while others tell you to give up?

Nope, I see them do both more often than NT males do. Maybe not at the same time in the same instance, but they do tend to do one or the other.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pippi gave us an example of the first in this thread; bluemonday gave us an example of the second also in this thread.

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx

You find them in the same person because we have balance that NT men lack. We can rationally agree to disagree (ie. give up because we aren't getting anywhere) and we can point out that you've lost when your argument fizzles to 'meh' (ie. demand that you give up). Most NT men cannot do that first one because they are rigid and inflexible and stubborn and can never admit that they are wrong or have lost.
Pippi gave us an example of the first in this thread; bluemonday gave us an example of the second also in this thread.
I don't mind losing a battle if it means winning the war.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You find them in the same person because we have balance that NT men lack. We can rationally agree to disagree (ie. give up because we aren't getting anywhere) and we can point out that you've lost when your argument fizzles to 'meh' (ie. demand that you give up). Most NT men cannot do that first one because they are rigid and inflexible and stubborn and can never admit that they are wrong or have lost.

:wubbie:

Quite!

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp

I see. *idly contemplates the operation yet again but is too attached to "the twins"*

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Listen you. We are not great with the subtlety. If you want me, just say so already!
Of course he wants you, men wouldn't post on this thread if they didn't want NT women!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

It's hard to win a war if you don't believe in the existence of your weapon.

Listen you. We are not great with the subtlety. If you want me, just say so already!

You just want to be sure and have the satisfaction of shutting it down if it exists. Schrodinger's Cat is hard to pin down when the box is closed, isn't it? :D

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Of course he wants you, men wouldn't post on this thread if they didn't want NT women!

Oh Em Gee! The clown is coming on to us now. :shock:
:run:

You just want to be sure and have the satisfaction of shutting it down if it exists.
Now kitty where would you get such a wild idea?

centerofthesun

MBTI Type
INTx
None of what you have said there is gender-specific. Since it isn't even your bias, you've no business to repeat it!

Not really. Biologically, men benefit from spreading their genes around as much as possible. They don't have an overwhelming need to nurture and protect their young.