• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How do NT women differ from NT men?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Genius and retard aren't scientific definitions anyway, so booya is talking out of her ass. Which is another trait of NT females, IME.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I have an ENTP friend who is extremely magnetic and has a great sense of humour! I do however, find her extremely emotional, much more so than myself, which I know goes against stereotypes. I'm not sure if this is an ENTP thing or just her. She seems alot more emotional than our male NT friends and very sensitive so much so that it has caused her many problems in her friendships with them and me. We all love her though. She keep luring us all back with her magnetic NTness

MBTI Type
ENTP
It's hard to isolate it down to genetics/hormones or just the socialization that occurs. i wonder what the type development is like across national boundaries where different socialization rules are in effect.

But socialization is most influenced by biological differences, so looking at the patterns that emerge among other societies will just confirm it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But socialization mainly originates in biological differences

Mainly, true... but not necessarily uniformly. Like I said, the "math prejudice against women" story prominent in the news lately strongly suggests that there's some sort of social bias in American culture.

...so looking at the patterns that emerge among other societies will just confirm it.

If what you said is true? Yes.

Genius and retard aren't scientific definitions anyway, so booya is talking out of her ass.

Is that like Homer Simpson talking out of his belly button?

Which is another trait of NT females, IME.

:shock:

My ass speaks in a husky voice.
(Kathleen Turner, eat your, um, heart out!)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is that like Homer Simpson talking out of his belly button?

:shock:

My ass speaks in a husky voice.
(Kathleen Turner, eat your, um, heart out!)

Mine just fell off, laughing!

NT women aer phenom.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Genius and retard aren't scientific definitions anyway, so booya is talking out of her ass. Which is another trait of NT females, IME.

Yes. I suppose technically you're right that they are not scientific definitions. They're more like terms, with corresponding definitions that are not immediately apparent in the words themselves. However, the terms "mental retardation" and "genius" have had use in both the scientific and lay communities over the years.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes. I suppose technically you're right that they are not scientific definitions. They're more like terms, with corresponding definitions that are not immediately apparent in the words themselves. However, the terms "mental retardation" and "genius" have had use in both the scientific and lay communities over the years.
I bags "retard".

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like the word "Setard" that we coined here.

Sometimes I could walk into a wall, if it's not where it's supposed to be.

You walk into walls that AREN'T there?

That's pretty setarded.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You walk into walls that AREN'T there?

That's pretty setarded.

:rofl1: Sometimes my prose is pretty se-tarded too! :blush:

What? Do you mean you can't SEE them?
Get those imaginary eyes checked, you Netard!

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
NTJs on the other hand, are just f'ing scary as!

Not so bad akshually, though it does lean toward love/hate. The ENTJ I haven't yet succeeded in driving away has proven to have an unerring ability to come up with whatever it will take to keep me from flicking my tail and walking away. He also stocks top-shelf gin. And in contrast to the spineless twits (I've met more than my share) the whole "worthy opponent" aspect of the relationship has an appeal.

Still, it wouldn't do to let one's guard down or one might wake up under a cactus in Sonora clutching an empty bottle of tequila.

Frank

I only know a few irl. There definitely is a difference between the ntp women and the ntj in my sample. The ntps' come off as sexy, intelligent hippie or rebel types while the ntjs seem more type A down to business types. These observations are probably somewhat true in their male counterparts also.

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I don't know....but the NT female gets my heart racing.

I have one chasing me right now.....she is so sexy.....she is more reserved then I am....but still manages to get to me....

How is the pairing of a ENFJ male and ENTJ female?:hi:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've found very little difference outside of individual abberations caused by their environments and how they react to it.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know....but the NT female gets my heart racing.

I have one chasing me right now.....she is so sexy.....she is more reserved then I am....but still manages to get to me....

How is the pairing of a ENFJ male and ENTJ female?:hi:
:wubbie:

:woot:

We snared one!
And he's a Gorgeous George lookie-likey!
[Quick, Jen, grab the shackles. I've got the blindfold.]

:hi: Ignore my profile. I'm ENTJ. Please to meet ya! :cheese:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, Desperado, looks like they at least want you.