• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Hitler...intj or entj?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
A quote: INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations.
A quote (From myself, right now): I would say ENFJs have similar insight there, and are more inclined for and capable of respective action.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hitler: ENFj-Ni subtype. That is to say, Fe(Ni).

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFJ + mental illness

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
^+1. Everyone wants to say INTJs are the dictators, but being a dictator takes a lot of extroverted energy, and having a strong emotional drive helps.

Hitler was a warped OCD evil, controlling, INTJ self medicating on amphetamine, cocaine, alcohol and morphine.

Look at the doctors notes and what they were giving him. The Nazi solders also took tons of drugs, how else could humans do that violent stuff, think about it...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Look at the doctors notes and what they were giving him. The Nazi solders also took tons of drugs, how else could humans do that violent stuff, think about it...

Sounds like someone needs a reality check.

SquirrelTao

MBTI Type
INXX
Actually, I think a plausible case could be made that Hitler may have been a very warped and stunted INFP who was usually acting in shadow mode. After all, ESTJ is the shadow of INFP. And doesn't Hitler seem like an ESTJ gone bad? But the INFP kept trying to grow like a diseased plant that wouldn't quite die, showing in the fact that he was a failed artist and that he had soaring ideals in his own twisted way. Hitler had big dreams, sick dreams, which became nightmares acted out on the world stage. He wanted to remake the world in accordance with his will and fantasy. He did not take things for what they are; he took them for what he wanted them to be. Just as an orc is an elf gone bad, Hitler may have been an INFP gone bad, with the INFP self stuck at a baby phase, while the shadow ESTJ grew into the sociopathic adult.

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
Actually, I think a plausible case could be made that Hitler may have been a very warped and stunted INFP who was usually acting in shadow mode. After all, ESTJ is the shadow of INFP. And doesn't Hitler seem like an ESTJ gone bad? But the INFP kept trying to grow like a diseased plant that wouldn't quite die, showing in the fact that he was a failed artist and that he had soaring ideals in his own twisted way. Hitler had big dreams, sick dreams, which became nightmares acted out on the world stage. He wanted to remake the world in accordance with his will and fantasy. He did not take things for what they are; he took them for what he wanted them to be. Just as an orc is an elf gone bad, Hitler may have been an INFP gone bad, with the INFP self stuck at a baby phase, while the shadow ESTJ grew into the sociopathic adult.

ya but he was German... I say INTJ with severe OCD. I think he wanted to poison people and take over their minds, because he was trying to kill the evil inside himself. He knew he was sick...

no way he was an NF!
maybe ESTj,

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Took the words right out of my mouth. Although I'm torn between INFP and ENFP, since he was said to be very social and outgoing. But he was definitely a big-picture and global thinker. Definitely humanities oriented when you think about it.

In his youth, he was abused by his father for being a dreamer and flaky (which even Keirsey states is often a fate that young INFPs face because their dreamy nature is often frowned upon in more practical-minded homes; Hitler's father was likely an ESTJ).

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
If you think Hitler is ESTJ you literally know nothing whatsoever about the man and shouldn't be posting your stupid, unfounded opinion on internet forums. He was an NF, most likely an INFJ, but INFP is a possibility as well. Please read more books and be more educated and intelligent.

E

Epiphany

I hate to admit it, but I agree. I was once under the impression that Hitler was an INFJ; he was definitely an introvert. In this book the author talks about how he was often late and disorganized. He was clearly a damaged idealist. Hitler had many gentle qualities about his personality, but tried to overcompensate for those with excessive brutality. He had a negative view of touch/human contact because he was abused as a child, and had a distorted perception of consequences resulting from a father who abused him unconditionally and a mother who loved him unconditionally. Everything he did in life was to compensate for his feelings of worthlessness. He embraced notions of hypermasculinity and viewed ruthless violence as an ideal. I wonder where he got those ideas from. :thelook: His biggest fear was being viewed as weak and powerless.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I am pretty sure he was an ENFJ .. I am sure this has been published even..

E

Epiphany

I am pretty sure he was an ENFJ .. I am sure this has been published even..

Most sources claim that Hitler was notably introverted and reclusive in his private life. People often mistake his stage performance for his personality, which was a facade.