• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Hitler...intj or entj?

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Ha - not always.

Especially when it comes to typing someone as...deviant.

nah it tends to make a difference lol. which one would you think of, out of those two, would fit hitler better?

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
Hitler was an Idealist, very structured, organized person, strange, very imaginative ... i would say INFJ propably, but evil as hell...

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
i would settle towards XNFJ but lean towards ENFJ.

then again i personally have no clue.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Will someone lock this thread and ban the idiot who started it?

(That wasn't an insult, it was an observation.)

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
An insulting observation.

I stand by ESTJ even despite Rajahs concise rebuttal.

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
my 2 cents, INFJ gone bad/mad

-idealist
-rather emotional in personal life
-very structured, organized ideas about the world
etc.

If so, that also prooves how important education, childhood and all these circumstances are. Far more important than genetics. You can turn out to be the next Ghandi, or the next Hitler. I've never really believed in pure good or evil in people, at least not from the start.

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
my 2 cents, INFJ gone bad/mad

If so, that also prooves how important education, childhood and all these circumstances are. Far more important than genetics. You can turn out to be the next Ghandi, or the next Hitler. I've never really believed in pure good or evil in people, at least not from the start.

True, even though i ve read somewhere ghandi was in an infp;)... btw: are Ps more friendlier than Js or not???

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
It's strange so many of you think he's introverted. Why? Because he was one of the most effective organizers of people in history?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
It's even stranger some thing he only had a few friends...

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's strange so many of you think he's introverted. Why? Because he was one of the most effective organizers of people in history?

I'm pretty confident about the NFJ part, but my guess about introversion was speculative. I don't know enough details to argue I/E.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Before becoming the bloodthirsty Hitler we know today, Adolf was a painter. And his sole purpose in life was to succeed as artist.

Painters are usually introverted methink.

Penda

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'd say he probably was an INFJ. My reasoning is that he made his ideology a priority over everything else in his life, and amidst the moral and economic confusion of the Weimar Republic, people responded to that. The only problem was that his ideology was extremely flawed, and his desire to create his twisted ideals of beauty out of what he deemed to be decadence ended up destroying the world. He had lost all of his sense of humanity. Until I read Mein Kampf I can't say for sure.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Before becoming the bloodthirsty Hitler we know today, Adolf was a painter. And his sole purpose in life was to succeed as artist.

producers196vl2.jpg

Hitler, there was a painter! He could paint an entire apartment in one afternoon! Two coats!

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
But isn't it true ?

Come to think again, he was a FAIL artist/painter. Those are usually extroverted.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
producers196vl2.jpg

Hitler, there was a painter! He could paint an entire apartment in one afternoon! Two coats!

Do not joke around the concept of 'Painter'.

Well, it wasn't funny anyways to call it a joke.