• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Hitler...intj or entj?

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
:D...He was one of the two. We can rule out "feeler"......

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
intj or entj...*SIGH*

lol...i am biased i suppose...but i think an INTJ

he seemed...charismatic...but not outgoing...if you know what i mean

when you watch his presentations, he has all the presence of an ENTJ,

but is FARRRRRRRRR too serious!!

making the assumption that i am your average ENTJ, for me to be so strong in my presence as he usually is, i have to be EXCEPTIONALLY angry!

i think, all in all, he is an INTJ, but i will def. think more about this! will have to read a few profiles again me thinks...

quick question...why have you ruled out S?
[i am inclined to do it also, but i am still interested in your reasoning!]

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
hmmm...on second thoughts...i think we shouldn't just disregard F either...

we associate Feelers with being EMOTIONAL.

however in Hitlers case, it is actually what his MOTIVATIONS are, not how he expresses himself.

so i say he is an I - due to his charismatic, yet not outgoing nature.
S or N - not quite sure...CAN'T DECIDE!
F - his actions were based on his FEELINGS. not on a RATIONALE!
and DEF. a J to be so organised!

IxFJ

swinging more toward ISFJ

"People value the ISFJ for their consideration and awareness, and their ability to bring out the best in others by their firm desire to believe the best." [ok so not the best...but he def. brought something out of the nazi's :p]

"ISFJs have a very clear idea of the way things should be, which they strive to attain."

"If they are negative feelings, they may build up inside the ISFJ until they turn into firm judgments against individuals which are difficult to unseed, once set. Many ISFJs learn to express themselves, and find outlets for their powerful emotions." [OUTLET MUCH! LETS KILL 6 MILLION PEOPLE :)]

NEED ME TO CONTINUE?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Tard thread, he's ENFJ.

^+1. Everyone wants to say INTJs are the dictators, but being a dictator takes a lot of extroverted energy, and having a strong emotional drive helps.

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
mkay...reasons why? they would be appreciated...hardly think you can just decide that for the rest of us without PERSUADING us with your rationalizations/reasoning...

if you want to just pick a type and tell yourself its that, go do that in your basement...

however if you want to participate in an INTERESTING THREAD, with some real people, how about acting like a real person first, then you can try treating us like real people! - which in my books does not mean insulting the idea of the thread, and then just DECREEING what you think is right!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
^+1. Everyone wants to say dictators are INTJs, but being a dictator takes a lot of extroverted energy, and having a strong emotional drive helps.
WTH are you even saying? Hitler just happens to be ENFJ, which happens to be a type which can grant people a certain level of charisma.

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
^+1. Everyone wants to say INTJs are the dictators, but being a dictator takes a lot of extroverted energy, and having a strong emotional drive helps.

sorry, previous statement was not made in your direction...:blush:

and yes, i agree with you very strongly that a large amount of extroverted energy is required. but that doesn't mean an introvert couldn't pull it off.

type is only your preference, not the only thing you are capable of.

and more often than not, you will hear people say that they become what they have to become to fill the role they have chosen.

so he perhaps would swing to an ENTJ (for example) when he is in the public eye, but he wouldn't be able to maintain that level of strength and presence forever (just as i can't, as an ENTJ - i frequently become an INTJ when i am stressed/tired/had a bad day)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
however if you want to participate in an INTERESTING THREAD, with some real people, how about acting like a real person first, then you can try treating us like real people!
People? Feel lucky I bother to drain some of my conclusions on you, in my meager hopes that some may understand where I'm coming from. I don't feel connected to humanity, but I do get some satisfaction through my strange methods of interaction.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
WTH are you even saying? Hitler just happens to be ENFJ, which happens to be a type which can grant people a certain level of charisma.

People most commonly associate INTJs with dictators, but they don't have the skill set that makes a good dictator. I'd guess most on average gravitate closer to the ENFJ/ENTJ personality than the INTJ one.

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1

WTH ARE YOU USING TO GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM...WIKIPEDIA?

christ, with the internet these days, i could find you a site claiming hitler to be one of every single personality, i don't know about you, but it seems to purpose of this thread is to not establish what Hitler was, but what WE THINK Hitler could have been, as a chance to use our knowledge of type and apply it to cases.

just because you don't agree with the posts doesn't mean you can be rude to others about it! being such a bigot will get you nowhere!

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Tard thread, he's ENFJ.

Drunk thread....corrected that for you.:hi: He was a lot more conceptually mined than you are giving him credit for. I dont know if a feeler could have pulled it off...he had his hands on everything. I am fascinated by the SS uniforms and the entire esthetic vibe.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
WTH ARE YOU USING TO GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM...WIKIPEDIA?

christ, with the internet these days, i could find you a site claiming hitler to be one of every single personality, i don't know about you, but it seems to purpose of this thread is to not establish what Hitler was, but what WE THINK Hitler could have been, as a chance to use our knowledge of type and apply it to cases.

just because you don't agree with the posts doesn't mean you can be rude to others about it! being such a bigot will get you nowhere!

Jack is like half troll/half alright.

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
People? Feel lucky I bother to drain some of my conclusions on you, in my meager hopes that some may understand where I'm coming from. I don't feel connected to humanity, but I do get some satisfaction through my strange methods of interaction.

hahahaha, you seem to be mistaking me for someone who cares what you think about humanity. i don't have a problem with your methods of interaction so much as your way of thinking you know better than the world.

i understand that as an INTP you live so much in your own mind to be able to interact as others do. i also understand that you have reasons for making that decision in your mind. i simply ask you attempt to share them, instead of coming onto this thread, and expecting people to just eat your worlds like they are gospel!

if you wanted to make us understand where you are coming from, THEN TRY TO EXPLAIN! i (and i am sure others) are more than happy to listen to your reasons

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Jack is like half troll/half alright.

*sigh* i don't support that at all, thats not fair, he is just different...

...however if he continues being a jerk, then i may turn a blind eye and let you call him that all you like

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Hitler is an INFJ gone wrong. His decisions were emotion-driven. He had fantastic feeling facility - just applied in the completely wrong way.

I see these threads and I wonder why people think evil = T, nice = F.

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
i think its because people immediately see T and assume NO EMOTIONS WHATSOEVER! and that means no morals, no values *sigh* i seem to get that alot!

i think you could be right an INFJ gone wrong

i know one to be honest, and she is very very messed up, full of so much hatred. but even then, she isn't very driven, thats why i still stand by ISFJ

*sigh* this thread tires me out

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hitler made a lot of bad decisions (based on impulse and emotion) and he didn't exactly act in a very logical manner... I think we can rule out both T and NT. He was also a man who was very structured... Had his day planned down to last detail. However, don't get lost on the details... He was possibly suffering from OCD.

Also, he had a great fucking imagination sometimes, and obviously feelings for himself but probably not others... :)D) What I think we are left with is a psychopath xNFJ.

I'd be inclined to say depressed, low Extroversion ENFJ

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
again, makes sense...*sigh*

from my experience, when its this hard to determine someone...it usually means one of those dreaded INFJs! *sigh*

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Hitler is an INFJ gone wrong. His decisions were emotion-driven. He had fantastic feeling facility - just applied in the completely wrong way.

I see these threads and I wonder why people think evil = T, nice = F.

I concur, he's definitly strikes me as somewhere along the lines of enfj/infj, albeit a screwed up one. His decisions were mostly based on his internal values , visions and dreams (Which strongly suggests NF) rather then on rational thinking. NT's would much more carefull with there conquest plans, evaluating there objectives and goals before going into war, they'd quickly realize that a two front war is sucidical, with two emerging super-powers at both fronts.