• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Where do I meet INTJ guys?

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Other than online, there really isn't a certain place that types congregate. We do tend to have a few specific interests, but that is entirely dependent on the individual.

MBTI Type
INxJ
INTJ's have been said to have "inverted spines" in the J catagory, so I wouldn't be too concerned about the J trait that much. The person himself will be more important, and their past experiences here.

If you are unsure what I mean, well basically means we care about order and efficiency, but we do it our way. We can be very haphazard, procrastinators, and seemingly unorganized in our "real" life that can be perceived.

On a side, why are you concerned about the J factor alone?

Good point

dnivera

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Engineering graduate school.

Society for creative anachronism (SCA).

Your mom's basement computer room.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
OP, why would you ever want to do that?
:dry:
I kid.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
Why do intjs get stereotyped as nerds? I hated the Matrix (I mean REALLY hated), never watched Star Trek, think George Lucus is a tool, dont play video games and drink straight whiskey. I chase girls, smoke cigarettes..shoot pool and have a mean anti-authority chip. Nerd has such a timid connotation attached to it....:steam:

I don't know how old you are , but I think this is an age thing. I was EXACTLY like this when I was younger (scarily so in fact: literally point by point) until I realised the error of my ways. I've stopped smoking (it was slowly killing me and I resented filling the pockets of rich tobacco executives that probably don't even smoke), took up exercise instead, stopped drinking as I realised women do not find drunks attractive and I'm more confident in myself as a person so don't need to hide behind alcohol (I have the occasional glass of wine with a meal now), rarely shoot pool but still enjoy a game (as I now rarely go to bars), have a mild interest in Star Trek (mainly 7 of 9 although find the techno babble annoying but I have always enjoyed the original series), enjoyed the matrix (although deeply loathed the sequels), do not often play video games (don't have time what with living my life etc.), have admitted to myself that I'm a geek although more on the normal side of the scale (although I'm probably deluding myself there) but still retain a healthy distrust of ANYONE in a position of authority (there are Freudian reasons for this e.g. goes back to school days).

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
INTJs are proud, powerful, and mysterious creatures that live deep within enchanted forests, and only a young virgin who is pure of heart can tame an INTJ....

or not.
Love that! :smile:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
INTJs are proud, powerful, and mysterious creatures that live deep within enchanted forests, and only a young virgin who is pure of heart can tame an INTJ....

or not.
I must be quite enchanting then.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I throw this out there although I have no idea how true this is but you could true sporting bars/events. I love soccer and American football and you can find me intently staring at the screen, analyzing the plays, watching the movements, trying to understand the general team styles, admiring the teamwork and lecturing my friends on what a team is doing right/wrong. I love sport more than anything and its fairly open atmosphere around sporting events. Does anything reckon sport is popular with INTJs?

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
gather a large group of people, tell a joke that is based on an illogical premise, and look for the person who is not laughing and mumbling something under their breath. :D

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Just head to the university campus... Find the quiet one that's dressed neatly and seems to take you seriously for everything you said and you're pretty much nailed yourself an INTJ.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Why do intjs get stereotyped as nerds? I hated the Matrix (I mean REALLY hated), never watched Star Trek, think George Lucus is a tool, dont play video games and drink straight whiskey. I chase girls, smoke cigarettes..shoot pool and have a mean anti-authority chip. Nerd has such a timid connotation attached to it....:steam:

Where have you been all my life? :wubbie:

Eddisbury

MBTI Type
INTJ
I can only answer this by telling you the kinds of places I and other INTJs I know hang out:

- Educational establishments (primarily science, technology courses) - this could either be the really quiet student that sits at the back as already mentioned, or if they're slightly more confident, the student that's asking the lecturer really awkward questions.
- Online forums (mbti central, INTJ open etc)
- Work (generally the guy most people don't approach if they can help it, but normally the guy they do turn to if there's a problem that can't be solved).
- Gyms (although this isn't the first place you should look haha) - INTJs can be obsessed with fitness but this may be in the form of road running
- Book shops (try the sci-fi or computing section)
- Libraries (see above)
- Cinemas (latest sci-fi release or action thriller)

Quite right - agree with all of those....the road running comment is especially insightful. But I'm still intrigued to know....why do you particularly want to meet an INTJ, Cality? My desire for analysis is itching....

clamsters

MBTI Type
INFP
seems like an interesting thread. As an INTJ male, I indeed do a ton of road running mainly for meditation and fitness everyday. I like to read, but am always never actually reading AT the library since there are a ton of people around shuffling and muffling. They are usually at home, working, or just hanging out thinking about things. Most of us are in the hard sciences/engineering or lawyers or any discipline which requires high analytical ability.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IME, online.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

or not.

Huh. So you guys are that unicorn we're desperately trying to find...

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
visit the Mathematics Department at your local Uni..... can't swing a dead cat without hitting 5 of them and knocking over 6 TI-85s

EDIT: or you could gather more info on the fine gentleman in my sig

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Little known fact; INTJs are actually computer programs hence why you only see them online, they don't exist in reality.