• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Where do I meet INTJ guys?

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'd add computer stores and expos, as well as sci fi activities like book clubs and author readings. Most INTJs are avid readers and have favorite authors.

INTJs tend to be very focused on their interests, which can take many forms - martial arts, cycling, alternative energy, water gardens, photography, the "best way" to bake bread, wine- or beermaking. Whatever it is, the interest will be focused and intensive; any activity which requires technological expertise and/or mastery is a possibility.

Good luck!

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Try the nerdiest place you can find. :thinking:

Why do intjs get stereotyped as nerds? I hated the Matrix (I mean REALLY hated), never watched Star Trek, think George Lucus is a tool, dont play video games and drink straight whiskey. I chase girls, smoke cigarettes..shoot pool and have a mean anti-authority chip. Nerd has such a timid connotation attached to it....:steam:

Airius

MBTI Type
INTJ
Why do intjs get stereotyped as nerds? I hated the Matrix (I mean REALLY hated), never watched Star Trek, think George Lucus is a tool, dont play video games and drink straight whiskey. I chase girls, smoke cigarettes..shoot pool and have a mean anti-authority chip. Nerd has such a timid connotation attached to it....:steam:

Because of people like me. ; )

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

I blame INTPs for all the negative stereotypes associated with the NTs.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
methinks the dog-in-the-hat doth protest too much.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Outer space.
All of them are astronauts.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
One that is not too J. Any thought? :doh:

INTJ's have been said to have "inverted spines" in the J catagory, so I wouldn't be too concerned about the J trait that much. The person himself will be more important, and their past experiences here.

If you are unsure what I mean, well basically means we care about order and efficiency, but we do it our way. We can be very haphazard, procrastinators, and seemingly unorganized in our "real" life that can be perceived.

On a side, why are you concerned about the J factor alone?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Stay away, the mature INT men are mine. All mine.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why ENFP's? I handle mind just fine.

INTJs are proud, powerful, and mysterious creatures that live deep within enchanted forests, and only a young virgin who is pure of heart can tame an INTJ....

or not.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
If you are unsure what I mean, well basically means we care about order and efficiency, but we do it our way. We can be very haphazard, procrastinators, and seemingly unorganized in our "real" life that can be perceived.

Indeed we can.