• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Hidden thoughts

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
What are your hidden thoughts?
NT's have weird dark thoughts hidden... so, come out come out :hi:
When I was young I once got the urge to grab a knife and use it on my dad and his wife. I had to control myself:blush:
So that's my $0.02

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
73339375_17d7a1c74d_m.jpg

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
i wanted to create a torture chamber machine that on demand of the torturee, reset-whatever-it-is at the cost of ripping off your finger nails, proceed by cutting bits of your fingers.

could be genitals, other family torture, etc etc.

So basically they are in so much pain they will press the button to relieve it for a second. But the doom is inevitable.
So not only are they prolonging their torture, but will suffer from heavy psychological pain as well.

Do i wanted to use it on anyone and watch? Not really.
i just wanted to create it, i thought it would usurp the iron maiden.

closest thing from your "knife-stabbing" would be, me creating an elite secret assassins to kill people on demand. but i soon realized it was stupid

naymornings

MBTI Type
ENTP
i am usually convinced i have mental powers, i know where the phone is going to ring before it rings atleast 50% of the time if not more. Craaaazy :)

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I have a ton of Jason Bourne-esque thoughts. I would actually say that a majority of the time I'm not daydreaming about concepts or analyzing/ interpreting something that is what I'm doing. Sometimes its just self grandizing stuff, with successively more unlikely scenarios or absurdities. Super hero type shit. I don't know its a fun game I play when i'm bored which is most of the time.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
i am usually convinced i have mental powers, i know where the phone is going to ring before it rings atleast 50% of the time if not more. Craaaazy :)

It happened to me a couple of times. But I think it has to do with electromagnetical-waves and our brain being used to them.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So, noone dreams about boobs ? Really... you have let me down here

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
So, noone dreams about boobs ? Really... you have let me down here

That's not hidden thoughts, since sex is the undisguised primary moving force of any society created by men. :D

Sex is everywhere. Sex is a natural need. Do you think it's really hidden?

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
I'd say mine is to walk away from everything. One day, just sell all my things, take my passport and move to someplace like Dublin or Sydney. Abandon my job, my family, and my friends, its almost scary how willing I'd be to do that. I could have a marvelous time there masquerading abroad as the 'dark foreigner on the run with a tortured past'.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
^
i too want to do that. I want to become ridiculously succesful and just before some grand opening, throw everything away and go run away to europe or japan. Hide my identity and perhaps if fate is willing, i'll get married, and after like 10 yrs ill be like "im back!~"

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That's not hidden thoughts, since sex is the undisguised primary moving force of any society created by men. :D

Sex is everywhere. Sex is a natural need. Do you think it's really hidden?

well, if you do it in public places it is surely not. That's right :D

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
I once figured that if I thought hard enough, I could turn my hair blonde.

No really, wtf....

I imagine a lot of ridiculously elaborate bad scenarios.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
They're well-choreographed. And scored. Playing Off-Broadway.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I fantasize that me and Ayn Rand are superheroes and we go around beating up hobos.

Knitecrow

MBTI Type
INTJ
Some of my darker thoughts to consider:

Cyborg Women:
Genetically engineering woman grown in a test tube to your spec with a computer brain. Fully programmable for your desire. I'd make a billion of it.

World Domination:
Become the Tony Stark of weapons. Sell space-based weapons of mass destruction, and other assorted military hardware to all nations. But have a back door that gives me access. After selling enough weapons, gain access and take over the world. Not sure about the rest.

Solution to world peace:
- find a way to get rid of humans

Other random dark thoughts
- [had a major accident on the highway that caused me to be stuck in traffic for 2 hours] Stupid drivers should be pulled out of their car and beaten on the spot by cops. Especially bad drivers who have "baby on board" signs. I personally want to pull those people over and beat them while shouting "don't you know there is a baby on board that can get hurt"
- stupid people should not be allowed to have procreate.