• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The Sonnet for the Red Dragon

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
After reading several topics about NF falling in love with NT, I wanted, on behalf of my NT comrades, to warn the morale NF's, about the immorale NT.

And as BlueWing liked to put it:
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for this post, this was all drug induced.

--------------
Mary took a glimpse at her Past so far
While she stood in the Dragons mouth at a teeth ajar
She saw the souls, tormented, teared-apart and driven out of space
Vanished in mists of smoke coming from the burned bodies of a dead race

Over thousands of corpses Mary saw a burned child in mothers arms afar
That ended with a smile for its mothers eyes, proud like a priest in his talar
While Mary roamed all the years in the shape of the dragon - the protective maze
The Dragon apocalypticated the world at its own will - a tear ran down Marys face

Marys mourning turned against her Dragons being
And she jumped out the Dragons mouth propelled by anger and fear
She ran along the cemetry, the burned ground with a screaming

Her groundskeeper noticed the deception, roared and began to stir
To catch Mary with his Grim Reapers breath, her of her life depriving
While Marys soul joined the mists of fear, the Dragon roared left alone with nobody near

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
In other words,

[youtube=sp_0zf7QObg]It is now my duty to completely drain you.[/youtube]

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I wish we could all just say what we mean instead of hiding it in a poem about dragons, especially if it's supposed to be a warning. Like, are you saying ENTP's will take take take?

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Haha, I read it a few minutes after he posted this and I thought I was stupid too.
I think I still don't get it :(s
1:Mary is a dragon who is about to die?
2: She is horrified by the deeds of her "peers"(and hers as well) turns against them
3: She gets killed for rebelling?
=> Haha, mope all you want you're still what you are and can't change the way things work?
That's what I got from it.
But I don't really see how this applies to NFs falling in love with NTs:
- is is because NTs are that dragon and we're the mary who gets "repulsed" but can't do a thing to change things anyways?
(I'm probably light years off :p)
- Mary is a dragon too isn't she? (that fact that she is a dragon= NTs an NFs have intuition in common?, so they are kind of comrades)

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
How about: Mary is NF and the Dragon is NT. The NT has turned NF into similar evil being. NF tries to break loose but gets broken by NT.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Now that I read it a third time:
I wonder if all those people in the "past" aren't all the NTs with whom she had relationships with whom it "didn't work out". And her past is her history of dating with NTs (hell xD)
But then I don't know what that dragon could be?
- what is it with NTs that "burns" the relationships because NFs find it "immorale" ?
Or:
Since it's the "mary" who feels guilty for what she and her peers have done and doesn't want to "die" isn't she actually the NT and the dragon the NF who wants to punish her?
But then again they are of the same race so either both mary and the dragons are NTs and the people in the mouth are NFs?
I don't understand it very well, too many things at once...
My brain FAILED.

sade

Hmm. Definately maybe Dwingie. ;)

I somehow got the picture that the NF didn't notice the NTs nature before coming too close in her love, to it's mouth. There she went with the NT where he took him, protected in his mouth (and yet in obvious danger). In the NTs closeness she began gazing at her past with the NT, with cearer vision because of the closeness. She realised the NTs actions, became aware of his nature/actions, and witnessed the souls burning aka torment that the NT was cabable and willing to sprea around himself. As the NF was appalled (due to her caring, sensitive nature) and attempted to escape, the NT noticed this and in his rage for the NF leaving, destroyed her as well.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
NF's can be even worse because they can be bad while thinking they are being good. The tyranny of feeling leads to dangerous subjectivity. I think Hitler, for example, was an ENFJ.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Not true. Hurt their feelings and there will be blood.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
We are being serious btw... And seriously NFPs cant be bad guys.

<--- I mean, look at me, I'm cute

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Not true. Hurt their feelings and there will be blood.
Pffft, be a complete and utter scumbag-meanie-perpetually cruel-asshole, and yes, there will be blood.

And lots of it.

:yes:

sade

^ Don't know what you are talking about. :whistling:

Actually it's true, I think..

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
... Isn't dragon some kind of slang word for heroine?