• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I love them. I want to meet more of them. The only two I've met were completely random(One was a youth group and she sought me out, and the second was at work).

Besides that, where is the best place to look? How common are ENFPs in the world? And what do I look for in analyzing them to confirm that they are an ENFP without looking?

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm not sure if this is for the chicas only, but I really like hanging around campus a lot. I also love hanging out at barnes and noble and borders just for kicks and checking out all the cool books. Other than that, I try to just go visit random shit but that is of no help to you, because I don't even know where that is.

If it makes you feel any better, I only found one other ENFP so far...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Some telltale signs:

- Random; Ne for the win!!!

- Good sense of humor, we love to laugh

- Sincerity mixed with a pinch,(or more), of goofiness

- Depth and warmth

- Gift of gab, when I talk to/with somebody I really talk to them, I listen, provide feedback and am a lot about eye contact and connecting in general.

- Generally nonjudgmental

- Effervescent, if you catch us in a good mood, we tend to be infectiously happy. :D

- Very, VERY EXPRESSIVE, we gesticulate a lot when we speak

- Funky and spunky

- Intelligent but not "in your face", geeky NT intelligent :)

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
anything that's fun and fosters creativity draws us in. painting workshops, theater productions etc. are pretty good at least for female ENFP's. if you're at uni, there's bound to be a few of us in the humanities/arts.

how can you tell that someone's an ENFP? lol we're just nuts. we're casual, but intense in the fun category. we're always buzzing with new ideas and we really don't mind being different or weird. heck, i like to expose my man boobs for example. whenever you go 'man that guys just insane... in a good way', that's a pretty good sign.

you can always just go through the letters and cross them off too when it comes to type classifying. an extroverted theory lover with spontaneity and a care for other people is obviously an ENFP (though i guess that could be an ENFJ too :p).

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Looking glass self...

My friends say they can hear me from across the student union building. So you can add loud and ridiculous to your list.

we really don't mind being different or weird. heck, i like to expose my man boobs for example. whenever you go 'man that guys just insane... in a good way', that's a pretty good sign.

QFT

Oh and by the way, I was a biochemist... Screw All that humanities mumbo jumbo... :D

J/k I took lots of philosophy classes for shits and giggles, 12 more hours and I would have a double major...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
My presence is very obvious in a classroom setting.

Usually within a week or so, both students and teachers know/recognize me.

In other words, I am pretty outspoken in class.

:blushing:

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Looking glass self...

My friends say they can hear me from across the student union building. So you can add loud and ridiculous to your list.

QFT

Oh and by the way, I was a biochemist... All that humanities mumbo jumbo... :D

thanks. and i'm not saying that we only like the humanities, i'm saying that the humanities has a good number of us ;).

i agree with CC too. i never shut up in class, and yes, i am speaking to the class and the lecturer, not just to my friends.

edit: argH! AA, you and your evil mini-text! :steam:.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Really??? :shock:

lol shocker isn't it.

i have heard from other ENFP's that they stay quiet until they get to know the people pretty well. i think it was phoenix who said this. anyways, don't put someone in the 'non-enfp' basket just because they're not attention whores like myself or CC.

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Oh I forgot to mention that ENFP women are smoking hot.

I melt in their presence.

EDIT: What I find weird is that I don't really see anyone being outspoken in my classes... and if I do, I find them irritating. Lol... maybe it is them? I'll have to find one and just talk to her and see what happens.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Really??? :shock:
Hell yeah, and I always have been.

I might be a freak though, l was a tomboy growing up and I wasn't socialized to be a girly-girl.

In an academic setting, I am always engaged and, yes, outspoken.

EDIT: I AM NEVER THAT IDIOT THOUGH, YOU KNOW THAT IDIOT WHO CAN'T KEEP THEIR TRAP CLOSED, AND WHO JUST TALKS ON FOREVER AND EVER.

Also, if I find the class uninteresting I end up going mute and engaging in my own world, (which usually involves playing on the computer or reading or doing homework :jesus: )

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
There is something about an ENFP that can get into my head.. if you know what I mean. Usually I'm resilient to everyone except ENFPs. I totally crumble.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Be careful what you wish for. Not all ENFP's are the same.

Quite diverse type actually. If you know the Enneagram, you can get ENFP's that are 3,4,6,7,9... The Enneagram type will make them a lot different.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Be careful what you wish for. Not all ENFP's are the same.

Quite diverse type actually. If you know the Enneagram, you can get ENFP's that are 3,4,6,7,9... The Enneagram type will make them a lot different.

Yeah, and some of them might be walking around with a live deer sticking half way out of their ass... just so wierd and diverse...:devil: