• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Plight of the NF male.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Very devoted cricket fan, which is the sport you should try watching if you have nothing much to do for a few days and dislike shouty commentators. Cricket is the sporting love of my life, and Rugby Union is my dirty little mistress.

Numbers

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've never been a football fan or a team sports fan in general. It sucks because my best friend is a football fanatic and is always calling me about the Carolina Panthers and I have to feign interest.

Playing football is kinda fun, but the only thing i'm decent at is catching.

I DO like combat sports though like boxing and MMA. I've been a pretty big boxing fan since I was a kid and MMA has been a interest of mine for the past few years.

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
:huh:

NFL football is my greatest passion. And I scored 20-0 on "F"......

Football is the world's most romantic game: agony, pain, ecstasy, joy, camradarie, teamwork, grace, violence, intelligence, brute strength.....it is a metaphor of life.

What sucks for me:

Wow....this is going to be bearing my soul....one of those days. I NEVER feel appreciated.....especially from a special woman. I hate that I solve every problem....that I'm always there....that I'm the clutch guy....that everyone trusts me....that everyone comes to me...that I'm the person everyone comes to when the chips are down....that I 'inspire people'......etc. etc. etc. ....on and on....

....and yet....

....all I want is ONE special girl....that I'm attracted to.....to truly be my 'world'....to appreciate me, to be proud to be with me, to be my most trusted friend.......

It doesn't seem to happen for guys like me. Its isn't because we are ugly or poor. Its just HELL trying to find a great woman to share your life with.

I literally HATE IT. .....

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
hear hear, tired of only seeing immature women AKA girls. At least a lady has some class. I think it has something to do with the new gender roles of women, where were supposed to be super macho, and also super-sensitive, yet they can get away with anything. Where are the women who want to be women AKA "liberated women" that say they want a more realistically romantic person, and are willing to trust, support, and submit so we can lead the relationship properly. I can't lead if I'm critiqued every step of the way or you want to do it yourself. Oh and seriously the type that likes to be the way you describe is a mature INFP, though finding true maturity is getting really annoying.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm not that emotional to be honest.... I have been described as caring before but never sensitive.

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
The biggest thing going for the NF male?

Me.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
:huh:

NFL football is my greatest passion. And I scored 20-0 on "F"......

Football is the world's most romantic game: agony, pain, ecstasy, joy, camradarie, teamwork, grace, violence, intelligence, brute strength.....it is a metaphor of life.

What sucks for me:

Wow....this is going to be bearing my soul....one of those days. I NEVER feel appreciated.....especially from a special woman. I hate that I solve every problem....that I'm always there....that I'm the clutch guy....that everyone trusts me....that everyone comes to me...that I'm the person everyone comes to when the chips are down....that I 'inspire people'......etc. etc. etc. ....on and on....

....and yet....

....all I want is ONE special girl....that I'm attracted to.....to truly be my 'world'....to appreciate me, to be proud to be with me, to be my most trusted friend.......

It doesn't seem to happen for guys like me. Its isn't because we are ugly or poor. Its just HELL trying to find a great woman to share your life with.

I literally HATE IT. .....
the only thing this post is missing is a classic quote from the legendary snoop dogg

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
NF Males are really capitalizing on this emo craze. Like it's cool to be gay these days.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I make a motion to rename this thread "Plight of the NFL Male".

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp

Motion granted!

t1_0130_eli.manning_smi.jpg

It's tough out there for a quarterback.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
My apologies. I did not intend to offend the queers. I know, Emo is terrible and you don't wish to be associated with it.

IS G-VIRUS GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?!?!?!?!?!

Again, who the fuck is this guy?

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1

His name is Ong Mai Ihg'no Liis. He's the first man in his Asian village to have internet, and he does not no how to react to foreign humans (He learned English from MTV music videos, might I add). Please show him respect and the path towards the Greater Good. :)

To add to the thread: I would say I'm very different from my peers in school. I have befriended 90% of the unpopular people though. Apparently being yourself is a minority thing :D - I can find something interesting in all topics if I can deal with the learning curve. A friend of mine isn't a football fan, but he grew up with wrestling, so I get an earful about it unless we aren't discussing his Assassin in Dungeons and Dragons :yes:

I'm pretty sure the main alienation I have from people in my school is my laid-back attitude toward sexuality or racism (I love the jokes AND the people, some people can only see it one way or the other :huh:)

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8

I doubt your capable of choking anyone other than yourself... and possibly the autistic child below you in this pic

2994060306_7fc83204bb_o.jpg

The Chase

MBTI Type
ENFP

This thread is cracking me up.

Least favorite thing about being an NF male? I honestly believe this is more of an NF thing period... but I think growing up is particularly difficult for NF males. You have to deal with not being your stereotypical male. As if that's not enough, there is this overwhelming need to change/fix social structures that usually exceeds our capacity at the time.

Favorite thing about being an NF male? If we mature... we end up in a pretty nice place in life. There comes a day when not being a typical male VERY MUCH works in our favor. We learn to temper our love of people and life a bit... so that we still fall in love and enjoy romance... but no longer lose ourselves in love. And we find that there is value to be had in doing small things that have an impact on our families, work and social structures (which over time end up causing huge changes).

Oh, and when it comes to how we interact with women... the same things that screws us up with girls ends up stacking the odds in our favor later on in life. We're pretty comfortable with ourselves. Family is usually important to us. We're genuinely caring and compassionate. We're funny. We're patient. And once we learn how to be charming at will (where as before we are charming most of the time... EXCEPT when we actually like a girl and need our charm the most)... we can be devastating.

Favorite thing about the NFL? All of it. The strategy, the tradition, the poetry in motion, the killer hits, the trash talk, etc. Not only does it give us a common ground in conversation with other guys... but it's actually a pretty darned good conversation piece with girls too.

At least half of the women that I've had the priveledge to share a relationship have been avid football fans. And having something that we can banter and tease each other about is excellent for building tension and chemistry.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I doubt your capable of choking anyone other than yourself... and possibly the autistic child below you in this pic

Wow. I guess you think you’re funny?

The Chase

MBTI Type
ENFP

I'd whip my cock out, but I dont want anyone to lose an eyeball. I might get banned.

My apologies. I did not intend to offend the queers. I know, Emo is terrible and you don't wish to be associated with it.

Wow. Gay bashing, cock size jokes, AND making fun of the mentally handicapped... all in the same thread? I think that's the first time someone has managed to pull off the infamous John Rocker hat trick in these forums.

I mean seriously... couldn't you go for something a little more subtle and classy... like race baiting, poking fun at people dying of aids... or maybe some tasteful 9/11 jokes?

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Gay bashing
Actually, if you took the time to read my post... you would see that I was Emo-bashing, not gay bashing.

cock size jokes
Don't act as if I'm the only one here who's made a joke like that.

making fun of the mentally handicapped

I did not make fun of the mentally handicapped. I stated the truth. Would g-virus be capable of choking anyone other than that kid IRL? I seriously doubt it.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

2994060306_7fc83204bb_o.jpg

So freaking sad,

you can't insult me so you go out of your way to insult my friend with down syndrome?

Sadly, I guess you took my joking with you as a personal offense.