• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Plight of the NF male.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
A male NF that would rather perform gay acts than watch a little football, what a surprise.

Sorry couldn't resist. ;)

because football in itself isn't a gay act at all. :doh:

Who wants to watch a bunch of sweaty guys lay their hands and bodies on each other while playing with a pigskin *cough sheepskin*

Watching sports should be depressing, not entertaining.

Who wants to watch somebody go out on a field and play a game... and get paid more money for it in 2 weeks than you will in 2 years. Yeah, that sounds great. Sign me up.

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
Huh? My very INFP roommate fuckin loved watching sports.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
My two cents about sports are that regardless of whether or not they are entertaining, they are a distraction. They are pushed and pushed, and there are important things going on that we could be worried about, or that we should at least be informed about. They're little different from E's celebrity coverage.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I only like blood sports, and unfourtunately they have been outlawed in most countries. Show me some gladiators and I'll show you a sports fan! :devil:

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
yeah, the only reason I have any respect for hockey is because you're allowed to beat the living hell out of each other

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I have had a grudge against football ever since I realized that top Universities go out of their way to court these guys that have mediocre GPA's coming out of high school just because they're big and good at knocking other big guys down, while the rest of the smart people have to beg and plead to MAYBE be allowed to attend.

But I'm not a male, and not an NF. So this post contributes nothing to this thread. Carry on.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP

Who wants to watch a bunch of sweaty guys lay their hands and bodies on each other while playing with a pigskin *cough sheepskin*

Who wants to watch somebody go out on a field and play a game... and get paid more money for it in 2 weeks than you will in 2 years. Yeah, that sounds great. Sign me up.

Evan is totally on the money... a bunch of sweaty guys in tight pants jumping all over each other, slapping each others asses whenever one of them does well, and all ending it off with a steamy group shower.

Then again, I don't know if I am allowed to comment after putting out the prison gang rape prefrence. Yeah I guess not, I will just leave it to Evan.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Oh me! me! me! :happy2:

Oh wait, that's your point :doh:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Teh end.

Lol. I'm gone for a day and there's pages of sports. I like them alright, but I'd rather play than watch. Most are boring to watch.

How about the very secure sexuality? Ya'll seem to not even think about it, it's just assumed that whether gay or straight you are who you are.. your activities might not reflect that of a typical guy's.. so did ya'll have trouble growing up in high school?? I'd think a high NF would set ya'll a bit aside on that sort of thing.. maybe I'm wrong!

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Teh end.

Lol. I'm gone for a day and there's pages of sports. I like them alright, but I'd rather play than watch. Most are boring to watch.

How about the very secure sexuality? Ya'll seem to not even think about it, it's just assumed that whether gay or straight you are who you are.. your activities might not reflect that of a typical guy's.. so did ya'll have trouble growing up in high school?? I'd think a high NF would set ya'll a bit aside on that sort of thing.. maybe I'm wrong!

I probably looked like an ESTP in high school. I don't know why, but that is how it is.

MBTI Type
ENTP

I'm actually with you on the hating football thing, but I wouldn't rather be raped because I wouldn't enjoy exploring my feelings on the subject afterwards like an NF would. /more jokes //yeah i would rather be raped as well

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I probably looked like an ESTP in high school. I don't know why, but that is how it is.

Yeah people definitely thought I was a total nerd in school (probably because I was. Srsly, you ever met anyone that got a genuine bully swirlie freshman year??), and I suppose I get back into that sort of mindset when I go to college. I WISH I STILL WENT!! Damn you army and your jobs.. and your music!

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I can kind of understand the appeal of football, but what I don't understand is how so many fans attach some of their own self-worth and pride onto a team of 60 black guys tossing a ball around... or I guess it's usually a white guy actually throwing the ball.

Midget

MBTI Type
ENFP
I find watching football to be incredibly boring, too. :p I know next to nothing about it. :p

V

violaine

To the OP, I like NF men a lot. My brother is ENFP and he is awesome! As is one of my good male friends... they don't seem to have problems with the opposite sex afaik. Neither of them venture too far into the friend zone though when they like someone, so that may be why....

(*sigh* both of them are like the best guys ever to talk to about relationship stuff though, lol.)

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
so we went from NF males to football? heck, i've never set foot in the states and i love watching the nfl :D. i like it for the strategy though and not necessarily the hits or whatever.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
well sure, playing football is fun.

watching others play football is torture.

ungh, this will be my last off-topic post on this thread.