• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Plight of the NF male.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
NFP males go straight to the Fi. They make me feel accepted and safe and I open up to them. It's completely different from my relationships with fellow NTs. I love you guys for it.

If I have chemistry with one, then it's really jackpot.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NFP males go straight to the Fi. They make me feel accepted and safe and I open up to them. It's completely different from my relationships with fellow NTs. I love you guys for it.

If I have chemistry with one, then it's really jackpot.

Good to know, even though I have a feeling this may only work for less than 1% of the women out there... *sigh*

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Wait...what?....now we have to take out our cocks to prove our manlyness? Talk about getting no respect.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Wait...what?....now we have to take out our cocks to prove our manlyness? Talk about getting no respect.

Yeah, this is the normal procedure for NF-males to prove themselves (a bit same as with T girls and their balls). You'll eventually get used to it and it stops feeling embarrassing.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Yeah, this is the normal procedure for NF-males to prove themselves (a bit same as with T girls and their balls). You'll eventually get used to it and it stops feeling embarrassing.

And by T-girls do you mean trans-girls or MBTI thinking-preference girls?

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Trans-girls! :D Didn't think of that.. No, I was thinking thinking.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
They have beautiful spirits.

And when they "go bad," stand back!

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Spirits have expiration dates. You didn't know?

MBTI Type
ENTP
In the real world, it sucks to have high N because I would rather be gang raped in prison (Dramatization) than watch the whole of NFL Fox Sunday with the guys.

A male NF that would rather perform gay acts than watch a little football, what a surprise.

Sorry couldn't resist. ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A male NF that would rather perform gay acts than watch a little football, what a surprise.

Sorry couldn't resist. ;)

I hope that cleaver wasn't used to chop off the head first. So many other things it can be used on with just enough pressure to cut, but not enough to go through quickly. :devil:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Quality over quantity, kitty!

I'm all for quality; I only worry about quantity when it comes to the probability of aquiring the quality. Past that all I need is one, if she'll be willing to stay.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
You need to design a better mousetrap. Any you've been using so far hasn't been working out.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You need to design a better mousetrap. Any you've been using so far hasn't been working out.

Nah, I need to work on better placement and to stop fumbling the trap.