• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Plight of the NF male.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
This is a thread for everyone to share what sucks and or rocks for or about the NF male.

I will start with some of the shitty stories.

In the real world, it sucks to have high N because I would rather be gang raped in prison (Dramatization) than watch the whole of NFL Fox Sunday with the guys. I don't mind playing football, I do enjoy it, but watching it, holy shit! I much rather have a nice intellectual conversation with someone than play football also. This is how we are alienated from 50+% of the guys already.

It also sucks to have high F, and be open about it, because I get to hear girl after girl bitch to me about guys not being sensitive and all that crap, yet they always go off with another douchebag who wines and dines them for no other reason than to use them as a sperm receptacle. Well hell, I am tired of being your straight friend you that you treat like your gay friend (Dramatization). It's like a company that interviews you for a position, after they look at your stats they tell you how awsome you are and just because you are so awsome and fit everything they are looking for, they won't hire you. What they will do is hire some one much less qualified, and when he quits on them and leaves them in the shitter, they will call you and tell you how much of a douche the person they hired was. Still they will then hire someone less qualified than you again, and tell you all about them, until he screws them over, and the cycle repeats.

I am not saying this happened to me, but man, it must suck to be an NF male. :devil:

Well, if you got any negatives/positives about/for the NF male, let it rip.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Wow!! What a rant started there! >.o We ladies tend to like the douche-fag bad-boys of the world, don't we?

So what DO I like about NF males?! Not only do they have awesome senses of humor.. but they really do notice when us NF females get upset and then worry about letting it show.

They don't ever feel the need to prove their manliness. It's sorta accepted that if they like something manly, great. If it's sorta feminine in nature, who cares? They're still lookin' at titties afterwards. ^_^b

What I DON'T like though?! As much as you HATE all that stuff, you never SAY you do in the moment! Ya'll go steam about it afterwards and let it fester for a while! Then when you DO say something, you feel all guilty like you're burdening your friends with your feelings or something!

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
I'm having trouble coming up with specific problems/advantages to a general type. Honestly, everyone's different, and just because we have a high N or F doesn't mean we go through the same problems other NFs do. A problem might appy to me, but not to you, even if we have the exact same score. (Please don't think I'm being aggressive. I can't seem to come up with a nicer tone right now.) For example, I enjoy watching football with my friends, although I dislike always getting into arguments with my SJ friends about statistics. And I generally don't try to blur the line between prospective girlfriends and girls I just want to be friends with. I used to be similar to that though. I'm different now.:devil:

But..., If I had to complain about something, it would be the result-oriented thinking and rigid scheduling that others generally try to place on me. Don't cramp my style just because you like planning everything out. Also, I tend to be indifferent to many issues, which seems to just irritate some of my friends for some reason.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
It also sucks to have high F, and be open about it, because I get to hear girl after girl bitch to me about guys not being sensitive and all that crap, yet they always go off with another douchebag who wines and dines them for no other reason than to use them as a sperm receptacle. Well hell, I am tired of being your straight friend you that you treat like your gay friend.

Yes... This is the biggest pain in the ass being NF...

Also, I tend to be indifferent to many issues, which seems to just irritate some of my friends for some reason.

Sounds familiar. I don't see what the problem is for not having an opinion on something...

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Uhhh.. have fun being gang raped. Interesting comparison you have there...

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
What I DON'T like though?! As much as you HATE all that stuff, you never SAY you do in the moment! Ya'll go steam about it afterwards and let it fester for a while! Then when you DO say something, you feel all guilty like you're burdening your friends with your feelings or something!

Spot on, wow... How the hell did you figure that one out?

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm having trouble coming up with specific problems/advantages to a general type. Honestly, everyone's different, and just because we have a high N or F doesn't mean we go through the same problems other NFs do. A problem might appy to me, but not to you, even if we have the exact same score. (Please don't think I'm being aggressive. I can't seem to come up with a nicer tone right now.) For example, I enjoy watching football with my friends, although I dislike always getting into arguments with my SJ friends about statistics. And I generally don't try to blur the line between prospective girlfriends and girls I just want to be friends with. I used to be similar to that though. I'm different now.:devil:

But..., If I had to complain about something, it would be the result-oriented thinking and rigid scheduling that others generally try to place on me. Don't cramp my style just because you like planning everything out. Also, I tend to be indifferent to many issues, which seems to just irritate some of my friends for some reason.

No no, I didn't mean that all NF males share the same plight, I can see where that idea came from though (damn you vagueness). :D

I just meant share with us what migh suck or rock for you as an NF male or about an NF male. Looks like you already did though.

And I never get offended by my NF brethren, so don't worry about that :hug:

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
Sounds familiar. I don't see what the problem is for not having an opinion on something...

It's not that I don't have an opinion on different things. Its just that, for most subjects, I don't care enough to argue my own viewpoint endlessly. I tend to just say "Well, this is what I believe in, but I can understand where you're coming from." I think about many things alot, and my stances won't change just because I gave up on an argument with someone.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
It's not that I don't have an opinion on different things. Its just that, for most subjects, I don't care enough to argue my own viewpoint endlessly. I tend to just say "Well, this is what I believe in, but I can understand where you're coming from." I think about many things alot, and my stances won't change just because I gave up on an argument with someone.

LOl, we get it... your an INFP.... enough already

J/K

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Spot on, wow... How the hell did you figure that one out?

Wild guess. :rolli:

I'm digging the part where ya'll always interupt me saying "You don't have to explain your feelings!! I *really do* get why you're pissed." and proceed to explain it to myself better than I knew it originally. Leaving me with the dumbfounded but comfortable face.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP

Ah, I do this sometimes. I think it goes about:

55% I don't really care about the subject and still argue just for fun.
35% I don't care and won't argue since I have something better to do.
10% Argue until my throat bleeds because I believe in what I argue about.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
wait a minute, are NFs even allowed to make fun of other NFs?!

To answer your question

see below

|||
VV

Ah, I do this sometimes. I think it goes about:

55% I don't really care about the subject and still argue just for fun.
35% I don't care and won't argue since I have something better to do.
10% Argue until my throat bleeds because I believe in what I argue about.

Damn pussies :devil:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
damnit, won't someone disagree with each other in this thread?