• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Plight of the NF male.

The Chase

MBTI Type
ENFP
I did not make fun of the mentally handicapped. I stated the truth. Would g-virus be capable of choking anyone other than that kid IRL? I seriously doubt it.

Alright... I see that you are 24 (according to your profile)... so I'm going to take a leap of faith and this is a maturity issue rather than a case of you being a complete idiot. There are a couple of things that helps when it comes to arguing or talking smack.

1. Gay bashing doesn't make you sound masculine. Just ignorant and possibly insecure in your own sexuality.

2. Suggesting that your penis might poke someone's eye out doesn't ACTUALLY make your penis any bigger. Nor will anyone think you have a large penis. They might however think you are compensating for something.

3. Making fun of the mentally handicapped stops being funny right around the third grade.

4. If you should ever get called out for being completely tactless, listen to what is being said, apologize, and then move on. Justifying ignorant comments does not make your comments any less ignorant. In fact, it usually has the opposite effect.

If all else fails... before posting something that you think is terribly clever, ask yourself "What Would Peyton Manning Post?"

And EVERYONE knows that Peyton Manning would never make fun of mentally handicapped kids.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Knock off the gutless bigotry and reprehensible cruelty towards the disabled.

Now.

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Motion granted!

t1_0130_eli.manning_smi.jpg

It's tough out there for a quarterback.

You could have at least posted a picture of the greatest QB to ever play the game:

sp_niners104.jpg

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
NF Males are really capitalizing on this emo craze. Like it's cool to be gay these days.

Hopefully you're kidding.....because you're sounding jealous :newwink::D

Don't be hating on the guys with passion.....

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
Some are more emo than others, some are less, and some learn how to balance it and can out charm any other out there.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Emo could be taken as the mainstream type, or just sensitive and reactive. The former is anyone who wants to be conformist in a noncomformist way, the latter is for NFPs ;)

Kinda like Goth vs Gothic, Gothic is a Renaissance era style that was dark yet mysterious and interesting, while modern goth is kinda overplayed and a lil too dark

Anyways, its really awkward when I say 'I'm feeling a little emo' and people are like 'Do you need a hug?' "Naw, it feels cool" then people look at me funny :huh:

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
emo and goth are wannabe's. They seek to know our ways. Yay, we have fans.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
emo and goth are wannabe's. They seek to know our ways. Yay, we have fans.

Exactly, we're the ones who invented new ways to express ourselves. Emos and goths just messed up trying to emulate our awesomeness :D

MissMurder

MBTI Type
eSTP
Is that the plight of the NF male?

The plight of the NF male: All threads about them turn into threads about homosexuality, daisies, sobbing, suicide, and guys wearing tight girl pants. :cry: Good thing their massive fringes hide their view of the computer screen, otherwise they'd get their feelings hurt and go cut themselves while watching Napoleon Dynamite. (Aren't we above this kind of stereotyping? It's ridiculous.)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I still haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite...

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
Actually, some emo and goth are NF's, however, it doesn't help NF male reputation to be considered in such a way. If people don't want us around, they should just say so and get it over with. There's enough of us in the mental institutions already, and were just trying to cope with this harsh world while slowly make it better. It just seems that were supposed to be more than that while others are praised for not even trying to change. Sure we NF men have trouble with society. Were supposed to since were trying to change it against the traditional roles that plague society to more empathetic roles where everyone is valued and trusted, otherwise all types of relationships would never work.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Sure we NF men have trouble with society. Were supposed to since were trying to change it against the traditional roles that plague society to more empathetic roles where everyone is valued and trusted, otherwise all types of relationships would never work.

Mhm. Its horribly frustrating seeing someone who only cares about something superficial get what they want, seemingly with little effort, while us NFs have a deeper value for something, work hard, and get pushed down for some reason or other.

I guess we'd better learn how to throw a good party or two :rolli:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe if I go into the woods for a month, kill a few deer and cougars with my bare hands. Come back, get the skins tanned, get showered up and maybe I'll pick up then.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
All you male INFPs would feel affirmed if you spent a little time reading Robert Bly's Iron John.

Unfortunately that woud be preaching to the choir.:hug:

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
The plight of the NF male: All threads about them turn into threads about homosexuality, daisies, sobbing, suicide, and guys wearing tight girl pants. :cry: Good thing their massive fringes hide their view of the computer screen, otherwise they'd get their feelings hurt and go cut themselves while watching Napoleon Dynamite. (Aren't we above this kind of stereotyping? It's ridiculous.)

Tell me you're kidding. Some of the most passionate, tough men in history were ENFJ's.....there is nothing 'girly' about an NF male.

This world is filled with the influence of NF males.....otherwise, we would be living in a Stepford world void of any emotion.