• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ Favorite Movies/TV shows

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Shouldn't you INFJs be alphabetizing these lists? :D

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I don't really watch a lot of TV/movies; I don't really have the time :/

But here's from my limited collection:

Movies:
Hero
Moulin Rouge
Spirited Away (Hayao Miyazaki is basically a genius; I like all that I've seen of his)
Monty Python's Holy Grail
Old school animated Disney Movies (I <3 2D animation)
I have more, but can't think of them off the top of my head

TV:
South Park (and comedy in general; let's cut corners)
Travel/health shows (my ESTP best friend loves them and we watch them when he's over; they've grown on me)
Anime

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Shouldn't you INFJs be alphabetizing these lists? :D

J is about coming to closure, not about ordering data and things:cheese: I was actually running through categories of movies to come up with my still-too-short-but-I'm-out-of-time list...

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
J is about coming to closure, not about ordering data and things:cheese: I was actually running through categories of movies to come up with my still-too-short-but-I'm-out-of-time list...

Who said anything about it being a J thing?

felt up

MBTI Type
INFJ
Who said anything about it being a J thing?

Actually sarcasticus (love the handle, by the way) I do quite a bit of cataloging of CDs, DVD and such (5 winger), but never alphabetized...more like 'complete collections', 'absurdist dystopian films', 'chicago house music', etc.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Actually sarcasticus (love the handle, by the way) I do quite a bit of cataloging of CDs, DVD and such (5 winger), but never alphabetized...more like 'complete collections', 'absurdist dystopian films', 'chicago house music', etc.

Same. If I organise something, it'll usually involve grouping things that go well together or are in the same "category" or are made by people who have the simailar styles. (For example, I would never put Sandman and Watchmen next to each other though they are both comics. Sandman would go with Neil Gaiman's other stuff and next to Garth Nix and C.S. Lewis books. Watchmen would go next to City of Glass, Understanding Comics, Douglas Adams, and "that script some guy gave me once upon a time for his 'dream movie'".)

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4

Heh, I like your handle too. :devil:

I started to say "alphabetize and/or organize by genre" but yeah, either of those. It's just an endearing INFJ trait I've noticed. Organized, but not manic about it.

V

violaine

OT

^teehee, I did that once with my wardrobe. But then I decided I preferred grouping according to article of clothing, then color, lol. (My make-up drawer is a thing of beauty. :yes:)

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
TV:

Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives (it's so stupid, I love it)
Twin Peaks
Pushing Daisies
Deadwood
Firefly
Weeds
Sex & the City
Heroes
Smallville

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
^teehee, I did that once with my wardrobe. But then I decided I preferred grouping according to article of clothing, then color, lol. (My make-up drawer is a thing of beauty. :yes:)

I do it with so many things...it drives my ENTJ sister up the wall :B

Evi

MBTI Type
INFJ
^ Me too. My closet is color coded, books go by sizes and genres. I like to organize things, but mainly other people's things....

Films:
Lord of the Rings
The Sting
Casablanca
Amélie
The Usual Suspects
Sweet Land
The Prestige
Howl's Moving Castle
A Very Long Engagement

TV:
Doctor Who

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
I would also like to add Ancient Discoveries, I can't get enough of that show!!!!!!!

lane777

nevermore
Only watch TV these days for Supernatural and Disc channel cause I've seen every episode of the good stuff a.k.a. Btvs and Angel. Other than those two gems cartoons used to be AMAZING. What happened to Pinky & the Brain?! and Batman, Freakazoid, Life with Loui, Gargoyles?! Oh Spongebob is wicked though. As for flicks... a streetcar named desire, iron man, the dark knight, less than zero, oceans 11&12, groundhog day, last action hero, clue, ferris bueller's day off, uncle buck, grease, you got mail, pride & prejudice, she's the man, 10 things I hate about you, gladiator, the ghost & the darkness, signs, shawn of the dead, TB's batman, the matrix, star wars, MIB, back to the future, liar liar, the princess bride, hook, peter pan, equilibrium, the goonies, the man who knew too little, terminator 2, LOTR, a christmas story, it's a wonderful life, a muppet christmas carol, home alone, and mary poppins yaya laugh it up. I'm such a lil kid I know :blush:

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
I just watched A Walk To Remember with some friends, one of those friend's being a bottle Jack Daniel's.

I cried.
I want her.

INFJ's for the win.

Humiliating, but true :cry:

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Six Feet Under for the win!!!! ;)

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just came here to say "Amelie" on behalf of INFJs I know.

I didn't know we knew each other! "Amelie" is wonderful!

also:
Enchanted April
Across the Universe
Chocolat
Excaliber
Ghostbusters
Lord of the Rings
Memento
Apollo 13