• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Chaotic neutral INFJ?

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I repeatedly score as an INFJ on the MBTI tests I've taken. I've also scored as "Chaotic Neutral" on a D & D alignment test. Does this make sense? I've read that INFJs have strong consciences and compassion. I wonder if this is a weird combo.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, I get Chaotic Good often.

This odd sense of detachment and intense idealism can bring the "chaos" to society.

Probably Chaotic Neutral is my new one for now anyway.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Chaotic good makes sense for the INFJ description. If you are chaotic neutral, then there are two of us at least.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I repeatedly score as an INFJ on the MBTI tests I've taken. I've also scored as "Chaotic Neutral" on a D & D alignment test. Does this make sense? I've read that INFJs have strong consciences and compassion. I wonder if this is a weird combo.

Hitler-1-px800.jpg

#NOTALL

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hitler was an INFJ? That's hard to believe. He seems more like a T to me.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hitler's type is highly debated (and impossible to know for certain because we can't ask him since he's long dead). The most commonly assigned type to him is probably INFJ. But I have seen most of the 16 types tributes to him. INFP is another common typing, but I have trouble seeing that honestly.

I have also seen ISTJ, INTP, and INTJ attributed to Hitler too.

Most seem to view him as an introvert. Well, I recall that I have seen an ENFP typing for him (which again, I really don't see him as an FP type).

If I had to guess, I would say Hitler probably was on the Te/Fi Axis with a preference for Te. This leaves the TJ types.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
If I had to guess, I'd say TJ.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7

I'm an INFJ and an IT engineer and my friends who know nothing about MBTI would definitely describe me as a "thinker". A close friend is an ENFJ and a doctor, whom I would have typed as "uberrational" at first glance. Just saying that you can easily mistype F-types as thinkers.

Using "we" and "us" a lot in speeches directed at masses, as Hitler did, is, as simplistic as it sounds, almost trademark NiFe combo (the two primary functions of all xNFJs).

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
xD Chaotic alignement is certainly possible, I want to say for INFxes in general. I have a lot of overlap with that alignment but I lean more towards chaotic good. Neutral good is probably a big one for healthy NFs. Chaotic good could probably be from normal to more turbulent ranges, and neutral well, it depends on the individual.