• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Close friends MBTI

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
During your life, which type did you find yourself closest to, or contantly making fiends with ?
(How was it with each one?):)

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I attract so much Fe, it's insane. I get excited whenever I meet someone who uses Te or Fi because all my close friends and family are Fe/Ti.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I attract so much Fe, it's insane. I get excited whenever I meet someone who uses Te or Fi because all my close friends and family are Fe/Ti.

I also attract so many NF's and my friends were mostly ENFP , ENFJ and INFP . The most memorable ones were ENFP ,:D they were like my children , fun to be with them.

ENFJ's , I LOVE them . I can go deep and serious with them , I can be my true self and comfortable. I just feel that we understand each other and share our fears. And so is the case with my ISFJ friends. We just raise each other high .

And there is this type, I think ISFP, are also one of my good close friends .

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My friends are all over the board as far as type. But, I deem to draw significantly more feelers in than thinkers. I'm not really sure why as I don't have a conscious preference.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP
ISTJ
INTJ
ENFJ

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I get attracted to ENFPs,
I am fast friends with ISXJs,
I get along well with ENTJs,
It's a hit or miss with INTP but once it hits, it hits hard,
ENTP works similarly, but worse and even more hit or miss,
Last but not least, a strange and worrying trend of IXFPs like me.

EDIT: I forgot about IN-Js.
They make me feel like some odd brain sync is going on when we work together, but sadly, I don't know that many irl.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My friends are all over the board as far as type. But, I deem to draw significantly more feelers in than thinkers. I'm not really sure why as I don't have a conscious preference.

My ENFP friend finds some personalities like ESTJ , or T in general to be less comfortable to be with. It was hard for her to make friendship with poeple who judged her for being outside the box or not feelers in general. She only kept compeny with ENFJs , every ENFJ who was in that group .lol even I didn't notice they were ENFJs , she supconsciously knew.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ? How do you find them as friends?

He's very loyal and consistent but sort of limited in the emotional realm. It's hilarious when he does anything slightly non-conventional, he emphasizes how different and nuts he's become (inferior Ne) ... It's cute.

Eftelya

So far: ESFP, ISFP, ISFJ, INFJ, ENFJ.

So basically: feelers. Lots of feelers.
Too little NTs, TJs, and STs, actually. I do know a few ENTJs (which happen to be all male) so I can't really talk friendship here. And the INTJ women I've met weren't really friendship material.

Though ENFPs have left a good impression as well. :)

Last edited:

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's very loyal and consistent but sort of limited in the emotional realm. It's hilarious when he does anything slightly non-conventional, he emphasizes how different and nuts he's become (inferior Ne) ... It's cute.

I think I had a bad impression about them. I thought they were more like ESTJ not ISFJ. What do you think?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I had a bad impression about them. I thought they were more like ESTJ not ISFJ. What do you think?

Definitely more like ESTJ but more reserved. It actually took me awhile understand his quirks, but hanging around him helped balance me out some.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely more like ESTJ but more reserved. It actually took me awhile understand his quirks, but hanging around him helped balance me out some.

A reserved ESTJ sounds better to me :D, they should learn some lol. My friend is ESTJ. I find it challenging but interesting to talk to them while leaving them no chance to insult you with their frankness.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The people closest to me are:
Husband is ESTJ
My life long best friend is INTJ
And my best female friends are ENFP and ESFP