• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP Females.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well I have met my first confirmed ENFP ever.

I was at the clinic because I was vomitting everywhere waiting for my new primary care provider to walk through the door. As I am sitting there sick off my ass, this hot chick walks through the door dressed in a very classy yet sexy outfit. She introduces herself as Dr. so and so.

Anyway, I can barely talk at the moment, but the lady was so in your face excited and smiling and bursting with energy and compassion to the point that I thought she was on Extacy or something. I compliment her on her over the top attittude and she tells me that she is an ENFP. I pretend to not know what the hell she is talking about so she chats my head off about MBTI and other personality crap.

Well, I am wondering if all ENFP's are really that in your face full of energy and bursting with shine that they seem crazy, or is it just the female ones?

I asked my friends this and they commented that I can also be a bit overwhelming too, but not all the time.

The only reason I ask this, is because I really do not wish to come off that strong or really leave that powerful of an immpression on anyone.

Anyway, how do ENFP's come off after a first impression? This would be cool to hear about because you never know how you look through other peoples eyes.

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Happy, outgoing, I like them. Haven't come across one that I don't like. But yeah, like how you described, ADD smiling, laughing, touchy, flying all over the place, and bursting with energy...

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Anyway, I can barely talk at the moment, but the lady was so in your face excited and smiling and bursting with energy and compassion to the point that I thought she was on Extacy or something.

Yeah I think they get in that mood a lot, I really like that about them.

Every ENFP girl I've met was like that to a degree.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
ENFP women seem to naturally cycle between manic and "depressive" (calm, contemplative), but not in the problematic disorder way, in a good way. I like being around them.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
has anyone ever had a bad impression?

probably not

especially not a "hot chick dressed in a very classy yet sexy outfit"

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp

I was at the clinic because I was vomitting everywhere waiting for my new primary care provider to walk through the door. As I am sitting there sick off my ass, this hot chick walks through the door dressed in a very classy yet sexy outfit. She introduces herself as Dr. so and so.

OOOH!!!

hot doctor!!!

nice

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
lol, I would have tried something, but I don't think that vomitting infront of her is the classiest pick up line. Heh, maybe should have tried the pitty card angle... :devil:

didn't u say u want to go med school?

ask her for advice and stuff man... ;)

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
sounds accurate haha. could be an ENFJ...you never know, they tend to be off the wall sometimes.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Lol, I have one ENFP female friend. She is pretty wacky but she actually isn't that way around people she doesn't know. I could see her being that way all the time if she was in a profession she really enjoyed.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

Anyway, I can barely talk at the moment, but the lady was so in your face excited and smiling and bursting with energy and compassion to the point that I thought she was on Extacy or something. I compliment her on her over the top attittude and she tells me that she is an ENFP. I pretend to not know what the hell she is talking about so she chats my head off about MBTI and other personality crap.

Well, I am wondering if all ENFP's are really that in your face full of energy and bursting with shine that they seem crazy, or is it just the female ones?

I asked my friends this and they commented that I can also be a bit overwhelming too, but not all the time.

The only reason I ask this, is because I really do not wish to come off that strong or really leave that powerful of an immpression on anyone.

Anyway, how do ENFP's come off after a first impression? This would be cool to hear about because you never know how you look through other peoples eyes.

Very often, strangers assume I'm a nice quiet girl. At some point, however, maybe during a card game, or if someone mentions Shostakovich, my crazy self comes out full swing and people are shocked. It's usually a positive thing, though, and they just start laughing, but that intense barely contained energy you described is probably how I come off too. Scary, isn't it?

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENFPs come off as explosive. You say the right trigger word, or catch them in the right mood, and you have a shining beacon of energy in your midst

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
has anyone ever had a bad impression?

probably not

especially not a "hot chick dressed in a very classy yet sexy outfit"

Not really any bad first impressions, although they have a tendency towards what I call "crazy eyes". They're typically very charming at first. And usually a ton of fun and crazy in a fun way. They will go nuts if you dump them though.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP

I am pretty much like that. Yeah. Sometimes depends on the situation. I usually tone it down if there are ESFJ and ESFP females around.

littledarling

MBTI Type
INFJ
My best friend is an ENFP. She is excited and outgoing and bursting with energy about 90% of the time. I love being around her because she brings me out of my shell and I turn into a much more fun person. I have been told by a few people that she is just too overwhelming, and if someone were to try and compete for attention with her, she'd win, no doubt. But the characteristics that some people find annoying in her, I find endearing. I wouldn't ever wish for her to be less excited or jovial. I love ENFP's.

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFP women seem to naturally cycle between manic and "depressive" (calm, contemplative), but not in the problematic disorder way, in a good way. I like being around them.

:tongue:

I agree. As an ENFP female, I would say I only express the manic side when I'm comfortable with the people around. Otherwise, I only show it in small dosages. Often, people have labeled me as a very introverted person because I can be so calm and reserved.

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFPs come off as explosive. You say the right trigger word, or catch them in the right mood, and you have a shining beacon of energy in your midst

Evan, you speak the truth! An ENFP can be a live firecracker. :)

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
Not really any bad first impressions, although they have a tendency towards what I call "crazy eyes". They're typically very charming at first. And usually a ton of fun and crazy in a fun way. They will go nuts if you dump them though.

Really? Can you please explain what you mean by "crazy eyes"? I would like to know. :D. Btw, I'm a huge Doom fan, that's what's up! :cool: