• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ: Common traits I have observed.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
  • Like cheese. A lot. Who knows why?
  • Very small and neat handwriting.
  • Somewhat paranoid about the larger world.
  • May close their eyes while doing things like brushing their teeth.
  • Intense relationship with listening to music.
  • Often vegetarians.

V

violaine

[*]Like cheese. A lot. Who knows why? - No

[*]Very small and neat handwriting. - No, I write in CAPITALS, cos it's neat.

[*]Somewhat paranoid about the larger world. - No, def not.

[*]May close their eyes while doing things like brushing their teeth. - While I'm sleeping, sure.

[*]Intense relationship with listening to music. - Yup

[*]Often vegetarians. - Nope, (ok, former veg.)

Oh, you left out the "often chubby" thing? Nooo! lol

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Okay, so I am removing the cheese thing. Do you like creamy foods? Yogurts or sour cream?

V

violaine

^Not especially, no let it stand, I'm sure others will differ from me...

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I know two INFJs well and neither of them display the majority of those traits.

One has an intense love of music, but the other doesn't really even listen to it.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Dang. Sanveane, do you write on the lines or in between the lines?

V

violaine

^On the lines, always. haha where did you observe these traits, I am curious! (btw in the interests of full disclosure, I did originally think the above question had metaphysical overtones, I was confused for a second, :)).

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
[*]Like cheese. A lot. Who knows why? -No. Hate cheese by itself. I like other dairy products just fine though.

[*]Very small and neat handwriting. -Very small, yes. Neat, no. My handwriting looks like a cross between script and print with italics turned on.

[*]Somewhat paranoid about the larger world. -A little bit. It's good to be a little paranoid. Means you're prepared for everything that could go wrong and have lots of backup plans.

[*]May close their eyes while doing things like brushing their teeth. -Yes. I suffer from a lot of eye strain--need better glasses.

[*]Intense relationship with listening to music. -Yes, but I think this applies to most types.

[*]Often vegetarians. -Hmm. Not I. I have little qualms about eating another animal/animal's products. This does not mean that I don't feel sad for the plight of animals raised in poor conditions. It just isn't reason enough to stop me from eating meat altogether.

I think this list is just being silly? Or is it based off of one or two people you know?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Interesting list... what's your sample size?

• Like cheese. A lot. Who knows why? <- Most people do right?
  • Very small and neat handwriting. <- small writing correlated to I, neat handwriting correlated to J
  • Somewhat paranoid about the larger world. <- debatable
  • May close their eyes while doing things like brushing their teeth. <- interesting...
  • Intense relationship with listening to music. <- most people like music
  • Often vegetarians. <- Likely F related.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
[*]Intense relationship with listening to music. -Yes, but I think this applies to most types.

Personally, music is just background. I barely even pay attention to the lyrics. I never really listen to it. This is probably the strongest thing I've noticed about INFJ.

I think this list is just being silly? Or is it based off of one or two people you know?

Some silly. Some anecdotal and silly. Short hair or long hair? Most female INFJ I know prefer short hair.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Moved from NT Rationale, since the only connection seems to be that you're an NT.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
My hair is down to my waist. k, now I'm starting to feel bad for you... you're right about the music thing though, so there's that! :)

It's part of the process to be wrong. It's like this: wrong, wrong, wrong, right, wrong, wrong. The failure is part of the SEARCH for answers.

What TV shows do you like? Buffy, Dr. Who? House? I don't even know what's on TV anymore.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
What did I say about impulsiveness? tsk, tsk.

*goes to start "what color underwear should I wear tomorrow?" poll*

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hair: long.

Shows (not animated, because usually if it is animated, I'll give it a look): Pushing Daisies, League of Gentlemen, IT Crowd, Dr. Who (always seemed to miss it, but I liked what I saw), Stargate SG-1/Atlantis, Surviorman, Scare Tactics, erm...a whole slew of shows on the History Channel, Mad TV....a bunch more that gradually turn into nonspecific shows...

Not sure which of these are favourites...just liked them all.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

*goes to start "what color underwear should I wear tomorrow?" poll*

Red. With little carebears on them. On the outside of your pants. You could be the best wannabe superhero evar. :D

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

Tis true. I prefer to call it adaptability, though, the evolutionary approach to behavior. A million conversational or behavioral dead-ends pushed out on impulse and the occasional successful mind child.

redacted