• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ: Common traits I have observed.

quietgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
That reminds me, I have noticed that INFJ's are often involved in editing and moderation. They seem to understand grammatical and social rules clearly and like putting things in order. Any INFJ editors out there?

I definitely embody these characteristics and was often asked to edit friend's papers in college. I remember having an English professor that was notoriously hard on grammar and being the only person in the class to receive an A. :) One of my former jobs involved finding errors in documents, but I am not a professional editor. I decided to go into the sciences instead.

LindseyLadybug

MBTI Type
INFJ
First off, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Lindsey and I am a 22-year-old college student. I am anxious to meet other INFJs like myself. :hi:

• Like cheese. A lot. Who knows why?
  • Very small and neat handwriting.
  • Somewhat paranoid about the larger world.
  • May close their eyes while doing things like brushing their teeth.
  • Intense relationship with listening to music.
  • Often vegetarians.

*I adore cheese! I could live on cheese and chocolate!
*Not so much. My handwriting is big. Sometimes it is neat and other times it's sloppy. I think it depends on my mood because often I will look at a paper I've been writing over a period of time and it looks like many people contributed to it. Haha!
*Oh yes.
*How did you know?! Sometimes I'll be in the shower and bump into the walls. :shock:
*Absolutely! I love to sing and I play the bassoon....as well as a little marimba. I love musicals and listening to music too!
*Never. I could never be a vegetarian. Meat is the only thing that seems to satisfy my need for protein.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
1. ~ I love cheese! :cheese:
2. ~ smallish handwriting, yes. Neat? Sometimes if I care enough to focus.
3. ~ Paranoid about the larger world? Oh yeah.
4. ~ Actually, I do close my eyes part of the time, I'd not noticed that before.
5. ~ Yes.
6. ~ No, though I'd rather eat the veggies than meat. I like small portions of meat.

I'm a female with short bobbed hair.

Evi

MBTI Type
INFJ
1. Cheese is good, except brie.
2. Small, very messy handwriting. My handwriting tends to change a lot, day to day sometimes.
3. Not sure, A little I guess.
4. I don't think so.
5. Yes, very much. This is something I find I have to be careful about, if I listen to many sad songs my mood plummets and fast passed, aggressive music can be really bad when driving.
6. Well, not by choice, meat is expensive!

I had waist length hair until recently, now it's at my shoulders

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
^^ Now that it's been mentioned, I've noticed that my handwriting also changes around sometimes :/

hideki

MBTI Type
INFJ
* Like cheese. A lot. Who knows why? - Love it. I eat it till my stomach starts hurting. Also like bleu cheese, dips, etc.
* Very small and neat handwriting. - Nope, mine is kinda big and sloppy. I wish I had better handwriting.
* Somewhat paranoid about the larger world. -Hell yes.
* May close their eyes while doing things like brushing their teeth. No, but I hate brushing my teeth
* Intense relationship with listening to music. Yeah kinda
* Often vegetarians. I enjoy eating meat

INFJ*

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
That reminds me, I have noticed that INFJ's are often involved in editing and moderation. They seem to understand grammatical and social rules clearly and like putting things in order. Any INFJ editors out there?

Yes. I edit literature. (Not English.)

I find it hard to be an extremist at anything. I use balanced measures in everything unless I'm depressed. Only then I develop some addiction tendencies, to a habit, something, someone,..etc. Of course all that is usually kept away from eyes and ears.

INFJ*

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
  • Often vegetarians.

Lol, very true. How do you know all that?
I only knew one ENTP in my life, and all I can say about him is that he was the best person I've ever met. He was perfect.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I just know INFJ's very well. I have had a couple in my life who were very special to me. I am also fascinated by them and thus have an interest in observing and paying attention to how they live. So different from me and yet so compelling.

sade

^ I think that's a mutual fascination. I've heard some comments about INFJ and ENTP combatibility before (Ni & Ne dom.).. I have two ENTPs that I hold near and dear to my heart. :wubbie:
Have you checked the "You know you're an INFJ.." -thread yet...?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes, but I will read it again as I don't think I checked it recently.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
  • Often vegetarians.

INFJs and paranoia! Oh my goodness! :yes:
To comment on something else- I like cheese even though I'm not INFJ.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
May I edit?

• Like some certain food. A lot. Who knows why?
  • Neat handwriting.
  • Reserved, introverted attitude towards the larger world.
  • Have interesting tendencies when enjoying the moment, like closing their eyes.(?)
  • Not extreme carnivores, more likely to eat less meat. (?)
  • More likely to suffer from eating disorder(s) or interesting eating habits. (I'll eat later. Sometime. Maybe) (?)

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Haha.
I dunno, for this more serious and possibly more accurate list, I think that INFJ= picky eater? I'm not sure now.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Haha.
I dunno, for this more serious and possibly more accurate list, I think that INFJ= picky eater? I'm not sure now.

Actually, I'm not picky at all with what I eat; it's how I eat it that's kind of interesting :B

V

violaine

^Yeah, I'm a little picky, much better than I used to be tho.

Been meaning to say that liking/appearing to like cheese is linked to vegetarianism... lol, gotta get your protein somehow!

Kinda tangential, but how are other INFJs paranoid in terms of the wider world? I don't think that I'm paranoid about the world? Or my ability to function in it? I can be super naive sometimes (tho working on it)... I'm quite careful about protecting my privacy etc.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've just noticed that INFJ's are so idealistic that they often believe in the concept of "the Man". That someone is behind the scenes pulling the levers.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Silently Honest: You would be picky. >8(
(lol j/k)

I'm not openly paranoid about the world. Do I believe that there are probably a few corrupted people that might be creating a few problems? Yeah, it could be possible.