User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

1) What makes you angry?

People who put a guilt trip on me and it is worse when it is family.
    Manipulative people.
    People who have a huge sense of entitlement.

What now merely annoys:

People who expect me to hear them out but will hardly extend the same courtesy to me...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

^Hehe, when my alarm clock goes off, it's:
    "Shut the fuck up retarded thing!" *Me throws stuff at it*
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i get angry the most when i feel things are unfair...or people perceive things differently than they were meant or expect things they have no right to expect...or treat myself or anyone else with disrespect, condescension or thoughtlessness...it's making me mad now actually...grrrr....
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i get angry the most when i feel things are unfair...or people perceive things differently than they were meant or expect things they have no right to expect...or treat myself or anyone else with disrespect, condescension or thoughtlessness...it's making me mad now actually...grrrr....
    I hear ya. I agree 100%.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Sticklers.
    Speaking as a Latin student, you have no idea how many people know their favorite grammar inside out but can't read in a way that doesn't make you doze off or lets your toenails roll back.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Avis View Post
    Sticklers.
    Speaking as a Latin student, you have no idea how many people know their favorite grammar inside out but can't read in a way that doesn't make you doze off or lets your toenails roll back.
    Hmmm.....

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

1) What makes you angry?
    I become angry when I fail to get my way, when someone expresses an offensive attitude, or when I see someone mistreated.

2) Do you get angry often?

I'm patient with people, but the moment any kind of object malfunctions, I'm hard-pressed not to tear it to pieces. Since I use a computer on a regular basis, I hardly need to tell you how often I get angry.

3) How do you deal with the problem?
    When a person makes me angry, I become cold and self-righteous toward them. I'm likely to either withdraw and pointedly ignore their existence or give them a terse lecture. When an object makes me angry, I let loose a fiery stream of curse words . . . as long as no one's around to hear me.

4) How quick are you to resolve this emotion?

The fiery kind of anger soon diminishes, but it leaves me in a stormy mood for awhile. The cold kind of anger leaves a much longer-lasting mark; it redefines the person I feel it toward in such a way that every time I see them, I feel a coldness similar to the one that they originally provoked. The only way for me to resolve this is to change my view of that person, and this requires them to set off on a better foot and to stay on that foot for a long time.

5) When you get angry, are your friends and family generally surprised at the content that makes you so?
    I can't answer this question, as I don't have a social life in which to show anyone anger.

Actually, the thing that makes me most angry is when I make idiotic mistakes. I was reminded of this just now when I had to go back through this post and change a couple of quote tags to bold tags.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    1) What makes you angry?
    I become angry when I fail to get my way, when someone expresses an offensive attitude, or when I see someone mistreated.

2) Do you get angry often?

I'm patient with people, but the moment any kind of object malfunctions, I'm hard-pressed not to tear it to pieces. Since I use a computer on a regular basis, I hardly need to tell you how often I get angry.

3) How do you deal with the problem?
    When a person makes me angry, I become cold and self-righteous toward them. I'm likely to either withdraw and pointedly ignore their existence or give them a terse lecture. When an object makes me angry, I let loose a fiery stream of curse words . . . as long as no one's around to hear me.

4) How quick are you to resolve this emotion?

The fiery kind of anger soon diminishes, but it leaves me in a stormy mood for awhile. The cold kind of anger leaves a much longer-lasting mark; it redefines the person I feel it toward in such a way that every time I see them, I feel a coldness similar to the one that they originally provoked. The only way for me to resolve this is to change my view of that person, and this requires them to set off on a better foot and to stay on that foot for a long time.

5) When you get angry, are your friends and family generally surprised at the content that makes you so?
    I can't answer this question, as I don't have a social life in which to show anyone anger.

Actually, the thing that makes me most angry is when I make idiotic mistakes. I was reminded of this just now when I had to go back through this post and change a couple of quote tags to bold tags.
    We are so different. I appreciate what you're saying, but I don't totally relate.
    ....could this really describe me? I'm confused.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    We are so different. I appreciate what you're saying, but I don't totally relate. I'm confused.
    Maybe it's just the way I put it. On either side of that veneer of words, there may be an identical twin. Or maybe I'm just crazy.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    Maybe it's just the way I put it. On either side of that veneer of words, there may be an identical twin. Or maybe I'm just crazy.

Nooo, you're not crazy! Are you stressed? If so, you know I'll listen. Your posts are eloquently stated btw.