First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Winter Dream View Post
    I think a lot of people assume logic and religion do not mix, but I've known some very logical people who are religious. A church preacher I knew, I am fairly sure he is actually an ENTP. He shows most of the characteristics. And I think you NTs can have really unique perspectives on how religion plays in with logic and practical matters.
    I definitely believe you about that preacher. I'm pretty sure the church I was raised in is currently being led by an INT! Since I don't attend there anymore, I haven't had much opportunity to see him speak, but the few times I have, I was impressed by his very thorough analysis of the subject matter. There was definitely a rational, evidence-based argument style to it coupled with a lot of intuitive-type insights and associations.
    Likes Red Memories liked this post

Obviously it would vary within types and with every individual, but in my opinion the most likely would be those with a preference for Si and Fe: Someone who tends to value and adhere to tradition or expected views of the large group. I would think least likely would be NT types: Types that enjoy abstract theory and formulating new ideas as well as using logic instead of subjective values and feelings.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I think if we look at it from the perspective of how spiritual they may be, then I would say Ni users are the most likely. But, with organised religion I think any type can be religious.

When I say spiritual I refer to all forms of pagan and sacred views which are ancient and not particularly 'following a religion'.

"Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back, and reasons to stay." Dalai Lama