• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Comforting NFs

Kestrel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I do like to be alone because I hate people seeing me cry unless they're extremely close to me (boyfriend, mom, best friends). But being a 4 on top of that makes me secretly wish that someone would seek me out and try to get to the bottom of it. Sometimes when I'm upset I wish they would read my mind so I wouldn't have to explain it all over again. Confusing I know but I'm just a difficult person.

Find an INFJ, we're good at that type of thing. I can sense when things are awry with someone emotionally and I almost compulsively want to know more about where it's coming from. Though my therapeutic instincts get me into trouble sometimes. :doh: