• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's your enneagram type

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
my gf is a 6, you recognize the word play here ? :D

ConchShell

MBTI Type
ENFP
4w3. The 4 brings out my creative side, but the 3 wing means I have a more energetic extroverted side to me than a typical 4.

I've read that Sylvia Plath (poet) was 4w5 and that combination is said to be susceptible to depression and suicidal thoughts. So maybe I'm lucky to have a little 3 wing!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4w5, nothing special here I suppose.

ConchShell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Next famous poet?! Does your 4 give you a creative streak, Runvardh? Do you agree with your wing 5?

I only identify a bit with my wing 3. It gives me some energy and extroversion, but I'm not competitive or materialistic as a 3 is typically supposed to be.

I still think I prefer the MBTI. As others have said, with enneagram types you can end up being a near miss to all sorts of other numbers. Not very clearly defined.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Next famous poet?! Does your 4 give you a creative streak, Runvardh? Do you agree with your wing 5?

I only identify a bit with my wing 3. It gives me some energy and extroversion, but I'm not competitive or materialistic as a 3 is typically supposed to be.

I still think I prefer the MBTI. As others have said, with enneagram types you can end up being a near miss to all sorts of other numbers. Not very clearly defined.

Creativity when I allow it. I agree with it entirely and can use the tests for enneagram to work out what mood I'm in at a given time. MBTI is a little more static while Enneagram is more about flow. Kind of like the difference between the color and the velocity of a car.