• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] New INFP here!

bradly22

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I recently took an MBTI test and came out INFP. I was really surprised by the results. I paid Sherry Ziegler 15 dollars to find out.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I had to pay $150,000 to find my type. You got a good deal.

Riverfairy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I spent 2 weeks researching to find mine. Went through ENFP to ESFJ to ENFJ - this last one fits well.

You say you were surprised. Why?

StarFollowed

Stardust
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I took the official MBTI test and got INFP.

Online tests type me as either INFP or ENFP (usually ENFP).

Don’t know what I am.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I had to pay $150,000 to find my type. You got a good deal.

Mine set me back nearly 200k and left me with model houses and building sections. At least I got a new modernist vacation home I can place my barbies in...

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I recently took an MBTI test and came out INFP. I was really surprised by the results. I paid Sherry Ziegler 15 dollars to find out.

Welcome fellow NFP! It’s always fun to run across similar sorts of people on the internet. Makes my brand of “weird” seem just a tad less weird :D