• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP REBELLIONESS

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
excuse the typo
Do you know any ENFP's who are rebels...bad ass...outlaws... or are they all just these artsy goofball flakes

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
hmmm

on a more serious note; i wonder if im entp or enfp.

one thing to note; no matter what, i always feel like going AGAINST the grain... like it's impossible for me to just cooperate. a refusal to give in and behave 'normal'. a pull towards choas.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
You seem like a volatile ENFP.

I wouldn't be shocked if you were.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
sakuraba? you are definitely an ENT and a young one at that. i've read your earlier posts. i odn't think an F would've pissed off so many people tbh.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
LOL. Who holds grudges for so long. Jeeeez. It's not personal. I rarely even visit this forum. The fact that you even remember that is funny to me. Good to know me and my "ginormous" **** are on your mind. I'm flattered.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Your flagrant insecurity is really hard to bear witness to.

Who needs a giant hug?!?!?!

That's right, you do!!!

:hug:

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
If I wanted to hug a ladyboy I'd go overseas and buy one as a pet.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ladyboy???

Hmm, didn't know you were into that kinda thing.

Enjoy

05jun18-super-dork.jpg

hot-chick-ugly.jpg

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
To the OP:

For what its worth, I used to do some stuff that would be considered rebellious and definitely outlawed.

An ENFP on the wrong side of the law is a force to be feared though, I was doing creative crime. Screw just keying a car, we blowtorched the plastic handles until they melted to themselves and were impossible to open and stuff like that.

I won't admit to any more than that though, unless you want to take the conversation to private messages/reputation messages

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
ENTPs can hate bureaucracy just as much as ENFPs if not more.

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
Yeah, when I was younger I was pretty wild :yes: Lucky that I didn't get caught. The military pretty much squeezed that out of me :) Which I consider a good thing.

Now, I think people view me as having a rebellious nature at time since I don't often go with the flow or follow conventional standards/paths whatever LOL.