• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP anime characters?

fallen angel

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hiii, i was kinda curious if anyone knew any infp anime characters? i've typed a few characters as INFPs, but i wanted to know other people's perspectives

my list:

toko fukawa, jataro kemuri, & chihiro fujisaki (danganronpa series)
tsukasa hiiragi (lucky star)
n (pokémon)
crona (soul eater)
pain & gaara (naruto)
juvia lockser (fairy tail) *maybe??
ryūgū rena (higurashi)
tomoko kuroki (watamote)
sawako (kimi ni todoke)

add to the list if you would like to!! :)

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
Um, I understand you're new here, but this sort of thread more rightly belongs on the site's popular culture forums. That being said, this is an awesome topic.
My top three:
1. Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)
2. Shigeo "Mob" Kageyama (Mob Psycho 100)
3. Shinichi Izumi (Parasyte)

fallen angel

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Um, I understand you're new here, but this sort of thread more rightly belongs on the site's popular culture forums. That being said, this is an awesome topic.
My top three:
1. Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)
2. Shigeo "Mob" Kageyama (Mob Psycho 100)
3. Shinichi Izumi (Parasyte)

ah i see. i only placed it here because i felt it would get more attention.. plus it's regarding infps. my mistake.

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
ah i see. i only placed it here because i felt it would get more attention.. plus it's regarding infps. my mistake.

It's cool. And yeah, the traffic is sometimes very slow on pop culture forums, it takes forever to get any replies, but you're more likely to find someone interested in anime there.