• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF Men and Movies / Series

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I don't really watch TV or movies often. I DO like shows/movies that don't seem to centralize around the conflict of plot, but conflict of character and growth of character. OR lighthearted fun without being insane (Woops there goes 90% of anime :D)

Azumanga Daioh was a great anime series since it rarely went totally over the top and had a sense of realism to it (While being light hearted)

I recently saw the movie Wall-E and fell in love with it. I loved how well Pixar can give expression to non-biological characters and without very much dialogue. Extremely heartwarming. Worth buying to me. (My INTP friend thought it was boring cause it wasn't funny enough :rolli:) I'm sure it was made by NFs exclusively :D

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Hey that's unfair! I don't crash into the ladies room!

BTW, I like Galactica, too.

Well that's just shyness on your part then. I have no trouble walking into a guys room to utilize the latrines if, say, the ladies bathroom is lacking toilet paper (There's a rumor that males have an endless supply since it's not always necessary. I find this contradictory to the bachelor pads I have been to that never carry a supply at all and I find myself waiting until I leave. I shall do a more scientific study later.) or is grotesque from nasty females not being clean and orderly about their bathroom behavior. Bonus: We all have enclosed stalls, so there's no chance of you seeing something on accident, like I would if I walked in with urinals available.

Some of my favorites, but I'm sure there are more:

(big list of movies)

more to come later

this thread will be dominated by your presense if you were to name every movie you enjoyed. :devil: This comment was my only purpose for invading your male movie thread. <dashes away!>

Edit: :huh: .. For some reason, I quoted BMS and it says I quoted lotr.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I can't list all my favorite films or else I'd be here all day, lol.

Favorite TV Shows
CSI (Vegas)
Pushing Daisies
Six Feet Under
Dexter
Heroes
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Mad TV
Arrested Development
Family Guy

Favorite Movies
Hancock
Donnie Darko
Dancer In The Dark
I Heart Huckabees
Memento
Magnolia
21 Grams
Hard Candy

Last edited:

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
The best show none of you are watching (at least not enough of you are watching!) was Pushing Daisies. OMG NF fantasy-land come true! And now it's cancelled... :cry:

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
The best show none of you are watching (at least not enough of you are watching!) was Pushing Daisies. OMG NF fantasy-land come true! And now it's cancelled... :cry:

I like that show too. It's canceled so I didn't list it. So sad, best show ever.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm watching the whole B5 series again, starting with season 1. I definitely picked up on some management/office survival tips while watching the series last time. Not trivial stuff either, but things like how to build consensus wisely in the midst of petty rivalries. How to build relationships of mutual respect, even when there are strong differences of opinion. Or, how to make ethical decisions from a leadership role even when there is no clear choice. I manage a division at work now, and find that some of the situations really help me think about how I could apply such techniques in my own relationships. I can't recall a work of fiction that I've learned more about leadership from. Thinking about those types of things helps me remain mellow in the heat of battle; and it is indeed a battle. Last week, we received several hundred customer calls simultaneously (normally we might get 3-4 at the exact same time) and it shut down the building's phone system for several hours! Sometimes I think aliens and vortexes would be simpler...

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Favourite movies

Trainspotting
Memento
Ravenous
Oldboy
The Prestige

Favourite series

Twin Peaks
Wonderfalls
Californication
Parker Lewis Can't Lose (mutha fuckas! :D)

etc etc

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Into the Wild
Requiem For A Dream
Trainspotting
Slumdog Millionaire
American Beauty
Goodwill Hunting
The Wackness

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
hmmm some of my fav. movies

Field of Dreams
Goodfellas
Scarface
Necessary Roughness ( i just saw this on cable two nights ago, wow... i miss the 90s)
Midnight Run
Transformers (Original cartoon movie lolz!)
Major League
Escape from LA (with kurt russell, haha)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
My Favorite Movies: (In random order)

Thin Red Line (#1)
Apocalypse Now
Braveheart
Lord of the Rings
Pirates
Star Wars
Little Big Man
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Forest Gump
Cast Away
- that's all I can think of right now, but I'm open to any movie. I also have a secret soft spot for love movies, which I apologize about..

I rarely watch t.v., but I prefer anything on the Discovery Channel, History Channel, and preferably Man vs. Wild, Survivorman, and the Universe series on History. I like the travel and foods channel sometimes, too :)