• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What do you like about NFs?

Logophile

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
What do you like most about other NF types? Just curious to see what things people appreciate most about NFs.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First impression upon meeting another NF... the person doesn't appear hostile, usually just very peaceful, chill, and non-judgmental. They also seem to care about others around them. I appreciate the charm and easy-breezy quality of an ENFP. Just as quickly, though, they can become emotionally passionate about something. That is far from a bad thing. They aren't called the "Campaigners" for nothing. When they are serious about something... they're serious about it. Mostly, though, they are not too intense and know how to party it up. I admire the entertaining quality. Many women are ENFPs.

I find ENFJs (when I meet them) to be such naturally compassionate people, keen, and usually good predictors of a person's character. My mom is one. I sadly haven't met too many INFJs. I really haven't met too many other INFPs either.

To me, celebrities who have been typed INFJ seem to be so regal, such natural stars. I think I saw Jennifer Connelly typed as an INFJ. Such an incredible talent. Even when I see a movie she appears in that isn't my cup of tea, it seems somehow redeemed by her being in it.

eca4c00d7d41821f369ae3bbc873e5d9--jennifer-conolly-halloween-masquerade.jpg

Can’t say I’ve had any lengthy interaction with INFJs so I’m rather indifferent. ENFPs? I enjoy some of them. They can be intelligent and insightful and very funny. Some I’ve found to be fair weather friends. ENFJ’s? Again as with INFJs, I’m not sure I’ve had a lot of contact with them. Other INFPs I’ve found to be a mixed bag. I’ve clashed with the other male ones I’ve encountered but the female INFPs seem pleasant enough. They are compassionate and passionate and otherwise varied in their personalities.

Elegiac

Wandering & Wondering
MBTI Type
INFP
I just want to ask, how on earth are INFJs are so darn good at being elusive? Do you wear sonic the hedgehog shoes secretly or what? I need to know. Or is it just you're too quiet that nobody notices when you're gone...

I'm not quite good at picking out MBTI types so, I'm indifferent for now. But if there's a few people I'm thinking of I've met lately, they come off as arrogant, possibly INFJ since they said they were Hufflepuffs. Even though I know INFJs are mostly nice people, these few people just had a vibe of superiority. I've played in a Quidditch team for about a month now, still only got friend requests from 2 on facebook, even after a few dinners, and talking to the same group, still no more adds. They're all uni students and I'm not at uni, maybe they think I'm not intelligent enough or something.