• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF women: Favorite Movies/TV shows

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
For me:

Best Book : " Cien años de soledad" ... i guess english just killed this book , there is just not enough words in english to describe this ...

Best Movie : Solaris original version... Just bach with artsy cinema make me ...

Best Tv serie : tengen toppa gurren laggan ...even as an intp this make me feel like no others...

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oooh, you added Book :happy2:

Favorite books would have to be Clan of the Cave Bear (though the last one sucked :rofl1::whistling:)

Favorite Movie? I've loved so many it's too hard to choose.

Favorite TV? the Walking Dead. But, again, there are many. I LOVED Elementary, SVU, the Gifted, Gray's Anatomy, Chicago Med and PD etc, etc.

To make things simple... if it's Sci-fi, Crime, Thriller, Fantasy, or Horror (except for magic, ghosts and gratuitous violence/gore) then chances are high I'll like it :D

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Oooh, you added Book :happy2: Favorite books would have to be Clan of the Cave Bear (though the last one sucked :rofl1::whistling:) Favorite Movie? I've loved so many it's too hard to choose. Favorite TV? the Walking Dead. But, again, there are many. I LOVED Elementary, SVU, the Gifted, Gray's Anatomy, Chicago Med and PD etc, etc. To make things simple... if it's Sci-fi, Crime, Thriller, Fantasy, or Horror (except for magic, ghosts and gratuitous violence/gore) then chances are high I'll like it :D
Zomg I loved clan of the cave bear 🐻 a girlfriend gave it to me in college and I was obsessed

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Movies
valmont
dangerous liasons
a league of their own
bridges of Madison county
moulin rouge

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Movies:

The Fundamentals of Caring (my biggest obsession lately. It's beautiful.)
The Lovely Bones
Eurovision: Fire Saga
Memoirs of a Geisha
Amélie
Joker
Chatroom
Scott Pilgrim vs the World
Monster House
Peanuts specials...if those count as movies lol.

I'm a horror addict but trying to step back from that a bit. I like a lot more movies that I can't think of right now. Might come back to this later.

Shows (I mostly like comedies and cartoons honestly. Wholesome shows that remind me of simplicity):

Parks and Rec
Gravity Falls
Bob's Burgers
Bob and Margaret
Adventure Time
That '70s Show
King of the Hill
Bee and Puppycat
Home Movies (old Adult Swim show)