• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] MBTI resources- which ones do you use?

Riverfairy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Hiya,

I'm wondering what interesting resources you use.

-----

Here are mine:

Youtube:

Meghan LeVota (ENFJ) YouTube

Carolyn Zaikowski (INFJ) YouTube

Michael Pierce (don't know his type) MBTI general info (in depth) YouTube

Books:

Personality type an owner's manual by Lenore Thomson (torrent) won't link that :p

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't use any anymore because 99% of them honestly just suck. I agree with the above though, Michael Pierce is pretty much the only good, non stereotyped source out there. He does a goof job.

Riverfairy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I started watching MBTV it's very in depth: there are long functions videos, the one in the link is about Fe.

Yeah, now I'm a teeny bit more knowledgable about MBTI, the resources I used to use before seem overly simplistic.

The guy at MBTV reccomends : The 16 Personality Types by Dr. A.J. Drenth EPUB - haven't read it yet. Pretty excited to though :)

I'm also doing a course on MBTI and learning styles at Udemy.com. - Super good and interesting!!!