User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    She had been feeling a little melancholic lately (somewhat but not directly related to me), had one too many drinks, and made the near fatal mistake of picking up the phone. But I tried to show her that there was no reason to feel ashamed and that there was certainly no love lost between us because of this. Furthermore, I was able to tell my truth, which she seemed to take well. So, as of now, we're talking again, which honestly gives me a little bit of anxiety but more than that, makes me happy. I didn't like being disconnected for so long but now we're trying to have boundaries and slowly build to a greater mutual understanding of each other, what we want, and what's possible going forth.
    I am so happy to read this. She is lucky to have you in her life. Best wishes to you.
    Likes Digital Lion liked this post

The best thing about being an Fi dom is not giving a flying fuck about other people's values and not having any sort of motivation to get into fights about their morality.

Enneagram
    784 sx/so

Which fictional character did you play/which trope did you embody in her life?

• Quote Originally Posted by Mesmeric_Moon View Post
      Which fictional character did you play/which trope did you embody in her life?
      Hilarious timing being asked this...because just last night I watched Beauty and the Beast with my two nieces and the whole time time I'm sitting there, introspective as hell, like lol That whole tale is eerily allegorical to the inner workings of our relationship. It's pretty fucking wild, actually.

• Mismatched, misunderstood social outcasts (with fucked up pasts) bonding over a love of books and knowledge and their eccentric natures? Check.
    • Both are punished by societal arbiters for different reasons > He's haughty, arrogant and "ugly" acting and she's restless, dreamy and "too different." Check.
    • Hard-hearted vs. Soft-hearted with ironical twists? He's kinder than he looks/seems on the outside and she's tougher than she looks/seems on the outside. Check.
    • Both serving as "rescuers" of the other in different ways > I primarily "saved" her from external threats whereas she "saved" me from myself/dark impulses. Check.
    Likes xenaprincess, Mesmeric_Moon liked this post

Enneagram
    784 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post

• Hilarious timing being asked this...because just last night I watched Beauty and the Beast with my two nieces and the whole time time I'm sitting there, introspective as hell, like lol That whole tale is eerily allegorical to the inner workings of our relationship. It's pretty fucking wild, actually.

• Mismatched, misunderstood social outcasts (with fucked up pasts) bonding over a love of books and knowledge and their eccentric natures? Check.
    • Both are punished by societal arbiters for different reasons > He's haughty, arrogant and "ugly" acting and she's restless, dreamy and "too different." Check.
    • Hard-hearted vs. Soft-hearted with ironical twists? He's kinder than he looks/seems on the outside and she's tougher than she looks/seems on the outside. Check.
    • Both serving as "rescuers" of the other in different ways > I primarily "saved" her from external threats whereas she "saved" me from myself/dark impulses. Check.
    That theme matches your avatar too, well this one and the one you had before. A civilized beast.