• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] which mbti types are most likely in adoption

yarin63

MBTI Type
infj
Can you tell me which mbti types are most likely in adoption ? please both parents and children .

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I really don't think that's how it works.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I looked up a video for adoption and storks for a kind of like lighthearted joke and got all these videos about lifelike looking babies called reborn babies and now Im traumatized.

Anyways. I have no idea which types are more likely to adopt or be adopted. You could maybe do a poll or something though if people are willing to answer. Dont know if youll find a correlation or really have enough data to really... figure it out for sure... but otherwise Id suppose you wont really get any straight answers. People really have their own experience and speculation and like... this isnt a question I think youll likely get a clear cut answer to

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All 16 probably.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I looked up a video for adoption and storks for a kind of like lighthearted joke and got all these videos about lifelike looking babies called reborn babies and now Im traumatized.

Anyways. I have no idea which types are more likely to adopt or be adopted. You could maybe do a poll or something though if people are willing to answer. Dont know if youll find a correlation or really have enough data to really... figure it out for sure... but otherwise Id suppose you wont really get any straight answers. People really have their own experience and speculation and like... this isnt a question I think youll likely get a clear cut answer to

Those reborn babies really do seem real. When you pick them up, they even feel like real babies!

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Why does that baby look like it's about to go onstage and perform excerpts from various Chris Rock comedy specials in blackface?

AdmiralAndGirlsDesu

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've been 'adopted' not in the traditional sense, but because of a conscious / mutual decision during adolescence. My adopted father used to be my teacher whom I befriended. I appreciate the fact that he's a Sinophile, not your typical Brit with little to no exposure.