• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] What do ENFPs find attractive in other people?

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
titties. big ones.

i also like people who are funny, aren't too high strung, clever and creative.

ps. don't go insane ladies, somehow the girls that i like all tend to be more ummm... streamlined.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I like big ol' titties too!!!

OHHHH, YEAH!!!

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
i also like people who are funny, aren't too high strung, clever and creative.

Wait - so you like people who are funny but aren't "too high strung, clever and creative"? Nice. Clever and creative people irritate me too.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
- Intelligence

- Integrity

- Sense of humor

- Independent thinkers

- Kindness

- Open-Mindedness

- Stability/Consistency/Reliability (yes, these are things that I sometimes lack ;) )

- Oddness (in a good way, and not a creepy way)

- Authenticity/Originality- in other words, a real character

- Good intentions

- Temperance

- Lack of religiosity, preferably to the extent of being agnostic or athiest

- Sensuality is a plus, but it is not a must.

- A love for nature

- Inquisitiveness

- Sarcasm (at moderate levels)

- Dryness, to a certain extent

- Introvertedness

- Myriad manifestations of nerdiness

- Outdoorsy-ness

- "I don't give a fuck about society"-ness

And that is all I can think of right now

:)

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I tick all of those, but every tom, dick and harry would too.

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
I like people who make me think. And I LOOOOVE to laugh.

So, if someone can make insanely clever jokes, I'm hooked!

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have to agree with authenticity. Anyone who owns themselves, meaning they fully accept their strengths and limitations, and can be honest about them. I also appreciate a sense of humor, as I'm a pretty silly person generally, and intellectual curiosity, because I love to learn about new things and people.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Intensity's a big one. Part of that is extremeness/depth of feeling. Hmmm, but the intensity would be diamond-like rather than fire-like. It's an introverted intensity... compressed.

...but the BIGGEST attraction is a guy who treats people well. Someone who respects human dignity, who's slow to judge/condemn, who holds people and knowledge in highest regard, who's always looking to grow and learn, who's humble, honest... ahhhh, I'm getting turned on you guys... not kidding...
*breathe*
OK, so an intense person with a soul that outshines the morning star. Second tier attractions include art appreciation/talent, patience, and cooking ability. Regarding that last one: I'm not picky, he can make mac&cheese all he wants, but nothing melts my heart like free food.

EDIT: Someone who accepts and appreciates ENFPs for who and what they are is HUGELY attractive.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Intensity's a big one. Part of that is extremeness/depth of feeling. Hmmm, but the intensity would be diamond-like rather than fire-like. It's an introverted intensity... compressed.

...but the BIGGEST attraction is a guy who treats people well. Someone who respects human dignity, who's slow to judge/condemn, who holds people and knowledge in highest regard, who's always looking to grow and learn, who's humble, honest... ahhhh, I'm getting turned on you guys... not kidding...
*breathe*
OK, so an intense person with a soul that outshines the morning star. Second tier attractions include art appreciation/talent, patience, and cooking ability. Regarding that last one: I'm not picky, he can make mac&cheese all he wants, but nothing melts my heart like free food.

EDIT: Someone who accepts and appreciates ENFPs for who and what they are is HUGELY attractive.

intense person with a moral standard? :hi:

edit: shit, she said humble!

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Intelligence, Ability to communicate, intensity, sexiness

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
intellectuality, passion, felicitous articulation, etc.
for short.... {WISDOM}

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
intelligence, arrogance, non-judgemental nature, doesn't mind a bit of flirting ;)
It also helps if he's fascinated by odd and random phenomenons :p

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
intelligence, arrogance, non-judgemental nature, doesn't mind a bit of flirting ;)
It also helps if he's fascinated by odd and random phenomenons :p

Usually, arrogance and non-judgmental do not go hand in hand.

But if he is both those things, he would be an "odd and random phenomenon", and would be fascinated with himself, making him a narcissist.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, however logical that sounds,I'm afraid I have to tell you you're wrong. I'm dating an INTJ who is like that :) He is non-judgemental on who I am, arrogant about his abilities (which is very appealing ;)) and he loves trying to make sense out of the randomness I create in our lives :). And I can vouch that he is not at all narcissistic.