• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] What do ENFPs find attractive in other people?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I find that I can find almost anything and everything attractive (Maybe I'm overly curious about people in gerneral no matter what they are like) There are very few people that I know who I would say are unattractive to me..

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Grin, ok how about I adjust the data to feed into your logical conclusions:

I enjoy arrogance when it is justified (in the case of my boyfriend, he is unbelievably smart and competent), but at the same time I need someone who is openminded and tolerant enough not to judge me for being me, and not only that..someone who actually likes that about me :)

The thing I like for instance about INTJ's (at least some), is that although they love logic and they excel at it, they liked me because I am what they would consider an anomaly they are desperately trying to place in their module somewhere :p They don't try to change me, as they'd rather understand me.

Am I anywhere near some form of communication that makes sense to you? :)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Grin, ok how about I adjust the data to feed into your logical conclusions:

I enjoy arrogance when it is justified (in the case of my boyfriend, he is unbelievably smart and competent), but at the same time I need someone who is openminded and tolerant enough not to judge me for being me, and not only that..someone who actually likes that about me :)

The thing I like for instance about INTJ's (at least some), is that although they love logic and they excel at it, they liked me because I am what they would consider an anomaly they are desperately trying to place in their module somewhere :p They don't try to change me, as they'd rather understand me.

Am I anywhere near some form of communication that makes sense to you? :)

Oh I understand exactly what you are saying.

It's a common misconception that INTJs are always serious-cat-business types. INTJs actually enjoy being entertained, and ENFP's wacky, nonsensical antics are the perfect tool to keep INTJ from becoming a jaded, cynical wretch.

Having an ENFP girlfriend is like having a frisky pet.
A pet that you can have sex with without people thinking you are a fucked up deviant.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've always found it intriguing that you logical people can be so amused by something that is so anti-logical. Don't really understand it, but I love the fact that you do :)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
you logical people

News1_2.jpg

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
aww, I didn't mean it badly :)
I'm just painfully aware of my lack of logic sometimes, so I try and understand people that do have it, in order to learn more :)

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Oh I understand exactly what you are saying.

It's a common misconception that INTJs are always serious-cat-business types. INTJs actually enjoy being entertained, and ENFP's wacky, nonsensical antics are the perfect tool to keep INTJ from becoming a jaded, cynical wretch.

A pet that you can have sex with without people thinking you are a fucked up deviant.

Wow, this post is an enormous turn-off.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
If you're anything like me Amargith, it's not that you don't have any logic it's just it's not your preference right.. logic can seem sometimes..... mean somehow!

I think ENFPs in particular (The ones I know anyway) Are attracted to things that are different from them (Probably because we are the social scientists of the world and are curious to boot) and so we look those who display things we find unusual , it's why we love ISTJs so much and also why we love the logic magicians that are the NTs

XwH

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ahhh!!! my eyes!! my eyes!!! haha...did i really just read that!!?? WTF!!??

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
CaptainChick pretty much nailed it.

Essentially, just don't be anal unless you can be sexy like that. I've never found gushyness attractive either (assuming we're talking about gaiz here).

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Independence (independent from social norms), a pretty face and intelligence. It's a lot to ask for in one girl, but that's what get's me.

Wow... the jokes I can make with that quote.

Ah, but can you make us laugh?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm surrounded by people with Edgar's humor, so it didn't occur to me even to take offense *lol*

I know they usually don't mean it that way anyways :)

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
I want a woman with

-Tits that aren't too big, but there and perky
-Either smarter than me or dumb as a rock
-Enjoys the operation of fire-arms
-Knows how to swing an axe
-Capable chef
-Capable of not getting offended in a debate
-Doesnt' agree with me on everything
-No fat chicks
-Must put out.

Twixt

MBTI Type
ISTP
I want a woman with

-Tits that aren't too big, but there and perky
-Either smarter than me or dumb as a rock
-Enjoys the operation of fire-arms
-Knows how to swing an axe
-Capable chef
-Capable of not getting offended in a debate
-Doesnt' agree with me on everything
-No fat chicks
-Must put out.

dude... you sure you're an ENFP? hahahaha ;) or are you just being srzly sarkaztick