• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] What do ENFPs find attractive in other people?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
- People who pass the "Pot test" <-- the Pot test is how you, as in me, perceive people when I'm stoned, I become very sensitive and stimulated, it amplifies both my Ne and Fi, and you can really see what I perceive to be the truth about life and people, more specifically, a person's character, when you're stoned.

I thought it was just me. My intuition would go into overdrive when I would get high. It felt like I could see right through people. A rare few I felt comfortable and trusting around.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
as usual, i'm gonna try a different bar Fri night and, once again, it'll all become attractive after about 2-3 hours or so;)
good thing about that whole gig is, over time, one becomes less nitpiky. which eventually has carry over into everything except one....the level at which my counterpart perceives the world.
so, i guess, it's the level at which one perceives the world that will determine the level of attractiveness they present to me:yes:
if one is all caught up in local drama or their stuff/toys, i tend to wanna puke. yet, i tend to wanna puke the morning after Fri night or sometime Fri night itself for different reasons alltogether as well. so, i really don't know. sorry:D

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Hotness. Lots and lots of hotness.

Of course "hotness" is subjective.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
  1. Tall. I'm all about tall in a guy. (I'm done with feeling guilty for not being attracted to men who aren't at least 5'11".)
  2. Smart. Very smart. Super smart.
  3. Good at Conversation. There is an art to it.
  4. Well educated. (Not necessarily formally educated. But loves to learn new things.)
  5. A sense of adventure.
  6. Introverted but self-assured.
  7. Can make me laugh. And doesn't mind that I love to laugh.
  8. Is kind and considerate of other people. Polite.
  9. Verbally facile.
  10. Isn't a stick in the mud.
  11. Loves the arts.
  12. Hung like a... (Wait a minute. Maybe I shouldn't write that.)

:devil::devil::devil:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
- People who pass the "Pot test" <-- the Pot test is how you, as in me, perceive people when I'm stoned, I become very sensitive and stimulated, it amplifies both my Ne and Fi, and you can really see what I perceive to be the truth about life and people, more specifically, a person's character, when you're stoned.

lol, this is good. :yes: I do this too, but it's mostly unconscious. I can't do it to too many girls though, because you people don't smoke weed! But seeing someone high, and being high while seeing someone sober vs. high.... it tells you so much about them. You notice more of the fine distinctions and subtleties that make up a person.

I think it amplifies all the cognitive functions, depending what you are feeling at the time. If you are in an emo Fi mood, it will enhance that, if you are in an excitable Ne mood, it goes times 10x.... there's neuroscience to kind of support the idea of increased cognitive stimulation (and sometimes distraction) with weed.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I thought it was just me. My intuition would go into overdrive when I would get high. It felt like I could see right through people. A rare few I felt comfortable and trusting around.

Really? Is this an Fi thing? I'm actually the other way around. I would love to... test the theory with a few Fe and Fi users. :D

lol, this is good. :yes: I do this too, but it's mostly unconscious. I can't do it to too many girls though, because you people don't smoke weed! But seeing someone high, and being high while seeing someone sober vs. high.... it tells you so much about them. You notice more of the fine distinctions and subtleties that make up a person.

I think it amplifies all the cognitive functions, depending what you are feeling at the time. If you are in an emo Fi mood, it will enhance that, if you are in an excitable Ne mood, it goes times 10x.... there some neuroscience to kind of support the idea of increased cognitive stimulation (and sometimes distraction) with weed.

This, too. Ne is usually pretty extreme already for me sober, but when I smoke, I get rather easily excited. I've noticed Fe goes way up, so I'm quite the charismatic character stoned. But - hey - for all of the people that don't do it, I'm perfectly fine in both states of mind. I really don't think "sober" is a perceivable concept - I'm always some sort of intoxicated, even without substances flowing through my bloodstream. ;)

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4
I hate shit-talkers, ewwww.

I think people who talk shit are passive-aggressive pussies.

It's one thing to poke fun at someone in a light-hearted way, or even in a mean-spirited way if the person you're making fun of is a real asshole.

But, my oh my, I know my fair share of shit talkers, and they tend to be nasty, judgmental, and incredibly insecure and miserable people.

Maybe we are talking about a different type of trash-talking and I'm also a guy and it seems like trash-talking is a way guys can sometimes play around with each other.

The people I do it with know it is light-hearted and none of us mean. I dont think its that bad. We have way too much fun to stop. ;) In no way is it nasty or judgmental.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
  1. Tall. I'm all about tall in a guy. (I'm done with feeling guilty for not being attracted to men who aren't at least 5'11".)

1. Hmmm, me too, not sure why though-protective figure maybe...?
    I'm petite but can't stand it (relationship wise) when a man isn't at least 10 inches taller than me... i once had a bf who was 6ft5-that was weird!

Oh i also like variety; passion, determination, a little arrogance-esp humour, wit, confidence, intuitive nature (guess thats n) but i also like thinkers. I tend to find i don't have a type looks wise but i don't like thin lips probably because my Grandmother always told me that men with thin lips are not trustworthy.

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
-honesty (#1)
-openness
-sensuality
-integrity
-strength and vulnerability
-can be balanced extrovert/introvert
-kindness that is authentic
-a good listener
-genuinely interested in other people
-a good mentor/motivator type
-fierce and dedicated

What I am looking for in men...

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also like a bit of mystery in a person...the strong but silent type.
and i like highly intelligent creative people, and a bizzare sense of humour...think Eddie Izzard oh and i LOve Stepehn Fry's humour-he is a God

fireandwater

MBTI Type
enfp
Authenticity.

I am absolutely romantically incompatible with Js of any kind, also, though that may be due to deepseated childhood trauma from being raised by two hypercontrolling Js, LOL. I avoid Guardians like the plague, even in friendships. I do have close NJ friends, but would never want to live with one again.

I chose an ISFP and this has been a good match. We have so far lived happily, if chaotically, ever after.

sculpting

Oh I understand exactly what you are saying.

It's a common misconception that INTJs are always serious-cat-business types. INTJs actually enjoy being entertained, and ENFP's wacky, nonsensical antics are the perfect tool to keep INTJ from becoming a jaded, cynical wretch.

Having an ENFP girlfriend is like having a frisky pet.
A pet that you can have sex with without people thinking you are a fucked up deviant.

I miss Edgar...

Look my new pets!!! They are from a rescue group from a racehorse farm where they owner had let all the horses starve and several died. They are my project ponies, as they will need a great deal of work, so keep me busy, in a happy Ne busy bee way.

IMG_0337%u00255B1%5D.jpg

I love my INTJ as he allows me to pursue my ridiculous Fi causes and he emotionally supports me as I dive into the ocean of the non-pragmatic in the pursuit of the "right" thing to do.

I realized I dont think I would be happy with an ISTJ....they and the ESFP are both static...the ISTJ sees what was and the esfp helps them see what is, so they comfort each other. The enfp sees what could be and the intj sees what will be...(hmmmm, I think I said this several thousand posts ago, hahahaha!) I seem to keep reaching the same conclusion.

Erica-Ann-Photography-100web2.jpg

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I miss Edgar...

That's still the #1 quote I've seen on the forum.

I realized I dont think I would be happy with an ISTJ....they and the ESFP are both static...the ISTJ sees what was and the esfp helps them see what is, so they comfort each other. The enfp sees what could be and the intj sees what will be...(hmmmm, I think I said this several thousand posts ago, hahahaha!) I seem to keep reaching the same conclusion.

That's actually a pretty damn good summary of the two.

And the INTJ-ENFP one is a pretty attractive combination.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I miss Edgar...

Look my new pets!!! They are from a rescue group from a racehorse farm where they owner had let all the horses starve and several died. They are my project ponies, as they will need a great deal of work, so keep me busy, in a happy Ne busy bee way.

View attachment 9562

Hi, horses! :D