• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Calling all INFPs.

googlebinglady

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I need 10 INFPs who are willing to contribute data for an MBTI test. All you'll have to do is take a survey (after I verify your type). If you'd like to help, reply to this post or message me (assuming I'm able to message, as this is a new account). Thanks!

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
What are your credentials? How do we know your motives are as they seem? First it's "which of the following describes you best?" ...next, "it puts the lotion on its skin."

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
(after I verify your type)

latest

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
More details?

DarkMin

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w1
Theoretically interested. I was going to go after this like a rat up a drainpipe until I saw Peter's response - then my "Hang on a minute" instincts had a chance to kick in. So, tell us more.

Now kindly form a line at the back of this trailer truck and proceed single file up the ramp and into the back. Now now don’t mind those dark stains on the ramp. Teriyaki sauce from the free chicken wings we’re offering just beyond those plastic flaps. What? No no. That’s not a scream. Squeaky wheel on the cart holding the complimentary drinks- to go with the chicken wings of course.

DarkMin

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w1
Now kindly form a line at the back of this trailer truck and proceed single file up the ramp and into the back. Now now don’t mind those dark stains on the ramp. Teriyaki sauce from the free chicken wings we’re offering just beyond those plastic flaps. What? No no. That’s not a scream. Squeaky wheel on the cart holding the complimentary drinks- to go with the chicken wings of course.

You just made me go, "Ewwwwwww - no way."

Anyone who offers chicken wings as an inducement is not on my list of "Must-Do's." *hi-tails it back home, barf bag open at the ready*

You just made me go, "Ewwwwwww - no way."

Anyone who offers chicken wings as an inducement is not on my list of "Must-Do's." *hi-tails it back home, barf bag open at the ready*

Did I mention we have an ice cream sundae bar- just beyond the teriyaki stained plastic flaps? :devil:

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's not like I have anything better to do...

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Yes, I'll be in it but tell me, before we begin - what's first prize? :D (Infp humility ;))

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"contribute data"

suuuurrrreeeee

I saw this on google images after I googled bing lady (there were pictures of 3 queen size beds)

NeonSignsInus-FreeShipping-All-5339-beer-bada-bing-lady-neon-sign-big_77c6de39-90cb-4221-af38-21a8cdd69063_1024x1024.jpg

[neon signs are extra shady because they're obsolete now]

We're gonna need to identify YOUR credentials.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And to find this on reddit:

Hi Guys,
I'm sure by now most of you are familiar with Google Bing Lady (GBL) who has become a bit of a legend on both r/talesfromtechsupport/ and r/talesfromcallcenters/ for her "certificate of proficiency in computering" the original tale is now number 3 top post to r/talesfromtechsupport/ of all time.
You may recall from one of my previous updates on GBL that she was scheduled for "mandatory education" - It turns out that $servicedeskmanager tried to negotiate with GBL and $GBL'smanager several times to schedule GBL into our IT Basics training, but she refused each time - for your enjoyment, here's one such refusal email from GBL;
To: $servicedeskmanager; $GBL'smanager
Subject: IT Basics Training
i will not be attending this training as i have said many times IT ARE MESSING UP MY BING which is unacceptable the bing is a priority which i use as part of my job on a daily basis
may i remind both of you that i have a valid certificate of proficiency in computering and therefore do not require your basics training i know how to use the bing very well thank you very much
it is IT who keep messing up my bing and workflow please stop
GBL continued to call IT for the next several weeks claiming we "messed with her bing". We'd fully briefed all tier 1 agents by this point so they all knew to simply remote in and change the name of the shortcut back again. GBL continued to refuse to allow us to amend permissions of the shortcut to prevent her from changing the name. By this point it's clear that GBL keeps accidentally changing the name of the shortcut herself.
The situation came to a head a couple of weeks later when we had a visit from $HRlady as it turns out GBL had made an official complaint with HR about IT "purposely" interfering with her computer. Luckily we had a trail of evidance by this point which $HRlady took one look at and agreed GBL was an idiot. In the spirit of things however HR suggested some "one to one" training with GBL.
GBL refused the one to one training on the basis that she already has a "certificate of proficiency in computering" and apparently has now also obtained a "certificate in bing". GBL left the company a few weeks later and went to work for a rival business.
$servicedeskmanager and $servicedeskmanageratrivalbusiness are good friends and $servicedeskmanageratrivalbusiness has informed $servicedeskmanager that GBL is just as much of a nuisance caller at rival business as she was with us.