• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How are you introverted ENFPs?

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
truth.com!! :D. Couldn't of said it better myself!!

I don't know about you, but the fact that I get so bored and unresponsive to someone is because that person can't keep up with what I say. I mean most of the time I am not on the same ground with people. My head is "in the clouds" so I'd like to talk about what I see from "above." People would just like to see and talk bout what's "in front". I don't see any point of keeping up w that type of conversations. It's exhausting.

I'm just truly an introverted extrovert.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm not really introverted, but people sometimes think I am...

One way is that I can't really hang out with someone for more than two days.
By the third day, I'll be so bored and unresponsive. It's so terrible, Lol!

And in school I'm pretty quiet in classes, but totally freaking loud at lunch and other random places, like maybe gym and stuff.

What about you?

According to Myers, intuition is introspective by definition. So people think you are introspective, and they are right.

Lizzy1813

MBTI Type
ENFP
Everyone at school thinks I'm this quiet, shy, delicate creature...

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Yeah. Right. I just don't talk when I don't have anything to say!

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I'm introverted in a sense that I actually like my time spent alone..

If I don't like a certain group behavior, I purposely find a way to excuse myself/not engage in that kind of behavior, especially, small-talk/all the fake shit that goes along with. Ew.

I also tend to shy away around guys I like..