• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] You know you're an INFP when...

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
at least for me:

you oscillate between being super literal to super abstract, and their's no in between for you.

That's a good one; for me I would change "no" to "little," but it hits the mark pretty well...

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
You know you're an INFP when everything comes with a feeling. Everything.

Your feelings are your currency, your words, your life. They can easily overwhelm you with their intensity. They are both terrifying and exciting.

Valhallahereicome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w7
Of course! He is a bear of very little brain though and sometimes gets confused because he doesnt follow the conversation very well. And he gets bits off fluff in his ear but he loves to talk!

Hehe your Piggy is funny, What does he like to talk about?

Aww, that's cute! Piggy also doesn't have much in the way of brains, but his personality is so sweet and loving that people can't help but fall for him. He can go off on random tangents, but often he will be very confused about something in the environment or something we said and then we'll have to explain it to him.

He is getting very ragged, though, and he's perpetually in need of a bath.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
You know you're an INFP when everything comes with a feeling. Everything.

Your feelings are your currency, your words, your life. They can easily overwhelm you with their intensity. They are both terrifying and exciting.

Well, not everything.. something has to hit me pretty strongly for it to really affect me. But if something does affect me, then it's strong. Feeling everything would be bad, because there's so much negativity in the world.

Then again, maybe this is a difference between type 4 INFPs and type 9 INFPs..

Hazle Weatherfield

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w4
You wanted to reply to a lot of posts already, but haven't posted a reply yet because you're holding out for a really good one.

Hazle Weatherfield

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w4
You wanted to reply to a lot of posts already, but haven't posted a reply yet because you're holding out for a really good one.

Or you didn't realize when you posted your second one about holding out for good idea that you actually had posted already. and about nothing very interesting.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
HI GAIZ. I GOT THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM.

You know your INFP when Costrin says you are.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
HI GAIZ. I GOT THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM.

You know your INFP when Costrin says you are.

And also when he says you're not.

Basically, EVERYONE IS INFPS RUN OH GOD HELP US ALL :(

Reason for Edit: Used the wrong you're. God, kill me now.

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?
Being unsure of your MBTI can be indicative of being INFP, something which I've felt.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
Sometimes you think you're batshit insane, then you realise everyone ELSE is batshit insane. :cheese:?

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sometimes you think you're batshit insane, then you realise everyone ELSE is batshit insane. :cheese:?
Oh you mean the, "Am I sane person in a crazy world, or am I a crazy person in a sane world" feeling?

:shock:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
are you an INFP if everyone else is trying to convince you are insane? but you're like nope nope nope, perfectly normal. then you sit their with your hands folded staring at them?

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
are you an INFP if everyone else is trying to convince you are insane? but you're like nope nope nope, perfectly normal. then you sit their with your hands folded staring at them?

This sounds familiar... :crazy::rock::bananallama::moonwalk::wacko:

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Aww, that's cute! Piggy also doesn't have much in the way of brains, but his personality is so sweet and loving that people can't help but fall for him. He can go off on random tangents, but often he will be very confused about something in the environment or something we said and then we'll have to explain it to him.

He is getting very ragged, though, and he's perpetually in need of a bath.

Yes Pooh needs one every once in a while too, he loves coming with me on trips but he gets awfully dirty by the time we're home. (He loved a roadtrip a bunch of us made once from Arizona to Washington but I tell you what he was quite dirty afterwards.)

And he loves root beer, he can't seem to get enough of it, its also hard to keep honey around the house for very long. What does piggy eat?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You know you're an INFP when you have a funny gait...or is that just me? :S

You get more out of this thread's kind of self-analysis/navel gazing than any other type. :)

When needs be, you have a ruthless prefectionist streak that more often than not goes unnoticed by others.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Sometimes you find that the colossal difference between, pure logical, philosophical, theoretical and hypothetical thought and pure emotion, in relation to people is often reduced to a fine line that is often overlooked.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sometimes you find that the colossal difference between, pure logical, philosophical, theoretical and hypothetical thought and pure emotion, in relation to people is often reduced to a fine line that is often overlooked.
Which of course reduces the colossal differences when identified in your eyes, but others are so firmly rooted in their camp, they cannot adapt their concepts and chose to ignore said fine line because it's inconvenient.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You know you're an infp if "what is self?" runs on the ticker in your head 24/7.

Self. Who knows?

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
You're INFP if you've read this entire thread and got excited when you related to the posts, then wondered if there was something wrong with you when you didn't with others. Therefore you contemplated about "self," (see, candylandjoe knows what he's talking about!) and by doing so, wasted about ten minutes of your life that could've been spent doing something productive. You know, like procrastinating on that essay of yours another day. Yeah, just like that. ;)