• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] You know you're an INFP when...

Brutus01

MBTI Type
INFP
you debate in your head over and over if you should post on this thread. Will people disagree with my opinion? I cant handle that!

PureWhispers

I have to say, after reading through this thread, I'm seriously wondering if I've mistyped myself. :shock:

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
From an outsider's prospective:

- Passive aggression is your forte
- People go to you with all their problems
- Your friends respect your sincerity and good nature

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
When you get spontaneous waves of happiness and inspiration...out of no where..in any given sitatuon.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I have to say, after reading through this thread, I'm seriously wondering if I've mistyped myself. :shock:

Not necessarily. It's just that some people on here (this tendency is not exclusive to any particular type) seem determined to stereotype themselves at every opportunity. If I didn't realise that I would have similar doubts, mind you ;)

Lotr246

You find the thing you dislike the most, in time, becomes the thing you love the most. (with exceptions)

hopeseed

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4 w5
When people think you say things in a strange way and you're not sure exactly what's so strange...

hopeseed

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4 w5
You find the thing you dislike the most, in time, becomes the thing you love the most. (with exceptions)

Wow, I find a lot in this. It's true for me. Never thought it would be!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I should really just be cutting and pasting from my yahoo IMs with INFPs.

"Everytime i get excited about something it just leads to disappointment"

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I should really just be cutting and pasting from my yahoo IMs with INFPs.

"Everytime i get excited about something it just leads to disappointment"

But its so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bronte

MBTI Type
infp
You know youre an infp when....

sometimes you are overwhelmed by the beauty of things around you but find it hard to express those feelings in words

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sometimes you are overwhelmed by the beauty of things around you but find it hard to express those feelings in words

I usually cry when that happens.

G

Glycerine

you make up catchy tunes on the spot relating to what you are doing at the time. The INFP charm. :D

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
Your Theme Song:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEEpavnk7Uw"]God Help the Outcasts[/YOUTUBE]

merrickal

MBTI Type
INF~
You know you're an INFP when you have a lot of pictures of cats on your computer, either that or use / have used a cute kitty as an avatar...