• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] You know you're an INFP when...

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
:shock: That guy fancied himself too awesome for his pants. Dignity too.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
He's a good friend of mine. Few people are as awesome as him when he's drunk.

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
When you apologize to someone for something you said or did...three weeks ago. :blush:

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
when you go through twelve different moods in 12 hours...

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
When you find out that you're an INFP, yet find that it is hardly enough information about who your enigmatic self really is.

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
when you apologize to the automatic doors for opening, when you weren't going to walk through them

KDude

hardly enough information about who your enigmatic self really is.

It gets even better if you just start deciding on what's unchangeable (your ideals) and making up the rest. It's "good enough" :)

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
When you start to believe that other people actually DO know you better than you know yourself...

When your significant other breaks up with you and you don't show how upset you are, but, then while watching "Yellow Submarine" you're bawling your eyes out...

:blush:

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
when...

• you look at graffiti and wonder about the life story of the "artist"
  • you see a child feeding the ducks and start to long for simpler times
  • you look out of the window during a storm and think that some poor bugger is getting drenched
  • you see a child steal another child's toy and your heart bleeds for the injustice of it all
  • you see petty strife in the street and sigh, forlornly
  • you tell someone to fuck off and, even though s/he deserved it, you feel a little sorrowful at being obliged to say it in the first place

E

Epiphany

when you apologize to the automatic doors for opening, when you weren't going to walk through them

I witnessed something similar last week; only this gentleman tried to walk through the exit only doors and they wouldn't open for him, then he said, "Oh...I'm sorry."

It's not something that I would ever do. I was perplexed by the incident and felt compelled to text someone about it.

Serenes

MBTI Type
INFP
you form random conversations in your mind when you are planning to talk to a certain person soon.. especially a person you like (questions you'd ask, and how they'd answer & their reactions) -> then sometimes you try it and see if you were right lol.

you like to constantly replay happy moments & thoughts in your mind.. so you can feel those warm, fuzzy feelings again.

you can be totally outgoing, hyper and silly with friends, but around people you don't know well you are usually quiet and boring.. like two different people!

You constantly say please, thank you, and sorry.. even when it's not a big deal. This is because you don't want to come off as rude, impolite, and unappreciative.. you care about how you affect others even if it's small!

When bored or you have nothing else to do..you usually stare off in the distance, lost in your own silly thoughts, and then randomly smirk, smile or laugh to yourself.

You like "what if...what would you do" questions.

If you have pets.. you like to cuddle & hug them a lot!

-those are some of the things I personally do lol.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
- When you search for an old thread. The reason you do this, is you want to remind yourself you're an INFP. You are feeling perticularly lonely and weird. You want to relate to others.

- You look at Facebook, read your friends statuses, and think "Why would we want to know that?" But apparently everybody else is excited by it.

- You literally couldn't kill a fly. Who says I have more right to live than a fly does?

- You don't want to stand out in a crowd too much. But also don't want to be like everyone else.

- If you don't know how to explain something perfectly, you'd rather not bother at all.

- You love the idea of protesting, but the potential violence saddens/scares you.

- Your imagenary life is far better than your real life. lol.

- You often hear "I've never told anyone that before!"

- You find it bittersweet to be called weird.

- You look at strangers, and wonder what their life story is.

- You look at people you know, and wonder what they are hiding.

- You never want to answer "How are you?" Because you know 9 times out of 10, people want the standard "I'm fine" Don't ask me if you don't really care.

- People look at you like you're insane, when you're in a more extraverted mood.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
When you can never be content with any decision you make.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
- When you search for an old thread. The reason you do this, is you want to remind yourself you're an INFP. You are feeling perticularly lonely and weird. You want to relate to others.

- You look at Facebook, read your friends statuses, and think "Why would we want to know that?" But apparently everybody else is excited by it.

- You literally couldn't kill a fly. Who says I have more right to live than a fly does?

- You don't want to stand out in a crowd too much. But also don't want to be like everyone else.

- If you don't know how to explain something perfectly, you'd rather not bother at all.

- You love the idea of protesting, but the potential violence saddens/scares you.

- Your imagenary life is far better than your real life. lol.

- You often hear "I've never told anyone that before!"

- You find it bittersweet to be called weird.

- You look at strangers, and wonder what their life story is.

- You look at people you know, and wonder what they are hiding.

- You never want to answer "How are you?" Because you know 9 times out of 10, people want the standard "I'm fine" Don't ask me if you don't really care.

- People look at you like you're insane, when you're in a more extraverted mood.

Yes, especially the last one. The more I talk, the more crazy I seem. *cries*