• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] You know you're an INFP when...

You know you're an INFP when you get a vibe from someone or something, and your vibe turns out to be fact.

This happens to me A LOT. I get a feeling almost like a premonition, but less articulable. Then that feeling comes to fruition in reality, and the vindication is so, so sweet.

Happens to me all the time. A word or one sentence will pop into my head about a person or situation completely unbidden. 9 out of 10 times it's spot on. Happened yesterday in fact.

Within the last ten minutes you've connected multiple things that most people wouldn't or couldn't connect to one another and you stop and wonder what the hell was the original thought that brought you here.

VRose

You daydream so much in the shower that you forget whether you already conditioned or not.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You know your ENTP when you can justify murder by saying a person is just a clump of cells and is a DNA carrier.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know your ENTP when you can justify murder by saying a person is just a clump of cells and is a DNA carrier.

THAT IS A HORRIBLE WAY TO DEFEND MURDER
THINK OF THE CHILDREN CAT
XD

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When you want everyone to die from an STD that you gave them, except you don't have any STD's to give and you don't really want them all to die. But then again, you kind of do.

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
You can't recall a day you've never daydreamed.

You know you're an INFP when ENTPs dare to tread in this most sacred thread. This cat doesn't have the right letters to post here. Invader. Defiler. Seize him!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know you're an infp when you:

-hoard your stuffed animals and other childhood belongings because you dont want to abandon them
-feel bad for killing a bug
-brood
-cringe about something you said/did 8 years ago
-feel bad even for the jerks, because you understand them too
-go between feeling like you can save the world & like you just wanna escape
-analyze everything
-write better than you speak
-have a skeptical mind but sentimental heart

Or maybe that's just me :newwink:

Sundae

MBTI Type
INFP
You know you're an infp when you:

-hoard your stuffed animals and other childhood belongings because you dont want to abandon them
-feel bad for killing a bug
-brood
-cringe about something you said/did 8 years ago
-feel bad even for the jerks, because you understand them too
-go between feeling like you can save the world & like you just wanna escape
-analyze everything
-write better than you speak
-have a skeptical mind but sentimental heart

Or maybe that's just me :newwink:

yep, this is pretty much me.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
-After you get to know a group of people, you start shipping them

-Your ideal morning is drinking coffee at a cafe while reading one of the books at the bookstore.

-When you wanna dress "alternatively", but see other people in that style and don't want to anymore because you wanna be unique

-You sleep with 6 plushies in your room

-You can go from being to a cynic to an idealist in 30 minutes

-You introspect about introspecting

-When someone squishes a bug, and you start wondering about the bug's nest and if they're missed, and how long the bug had been living.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

-Your ideal morning is drinking coffee at a cafe while reading one of the books at the bookstore.

-When you wanna dress "alternatively", but see other people in that style and don't want to anymore because you wanna be unique

-When someone squishes a bug, and you start wondering about the bug's nest and if they're missed, and how long the bug had been living.

Guilty of all of the above, I feel so called out lol :blush:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

No infp is when you see a small beetle freezing and you pick him up and warm him back up in hopes he makes it home to his children and wife.
XD

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
When no one else is allowed to be infp but you.

Kind of a joke, more of a joke on myself

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you secretly despise everyone who doesn't hold the same values as you do, but you're too shy and conflict avoidant to show it, so you just fake smile anytime someone like that passes by and do your best to avoid most people in your life.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
-When you're scared to wear random merch of shows you aren't into because it's a betrayal of who you are

-When you're reflecting on your feelings, so you start rolling your eyes or scowling but then you realize people are in front of you so you return to Earth

-When people constantly bump into you at work cause you're so lost in thought, but you're easily excused cause you're so demure

-When you keep cutting yourself on cardboard and your own nails

-When you want to be dark and brooding, but everyone thinks you're all soft and fluffy and you start pouting

SgtP3pper

MBTI Type
INFP
Ok, me too.. You know you're an INFP when...

...your head is filled with beauty, your house with garbage.
...animals are the cutest, but also delicious.
...you believe in spells, but don't know how to spell s-c-e-d-u-l-e.
...you are expert in the art of living, but only if you ask yourself.
...you don't have imaginary friends, but don't deny talking to yourself.
...you could be really talented in many things, but choose not to. Instead you watch the trees.
Bravissimo 👏