• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] An ENFP's Bedroom - can you relate?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you're an ENFP, then you might have a messy bedroom:

enfp%20bedroom_zpsx4nljjra.jpg

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
is this your step-daughter's room?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My mom is an ENFP and her entire house is a mess because she's a hoarder. Not like the TV show level of hoarding but still. And living with that my entire life is, I think, what caused me to develop OCPD around the time I started college and got away from that environment. I mean, I don't think it's a characteristic of an ENFP to have a messy living space, but yeah, I know of one.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Mine is thousands of times worse than that. To recreate my room you need:

-A layer of dirty clothes.
-A layer of dirty plates, trays, etc.
-A layer of papers, notebooks, pencils, dirty brushes.
-A layer of plastic bags and food packaging.
-A chair with clothes you'll rescue from the floor because you could wear them at least once more.
-Open drawers with nothing in them (because everything is on the floor).
-A bed that has never been made.
-College stuff on the bed (that at night moves itself on the clothes you salvaged on the chair).
(Optional) Dead bodies.

If you take a sample of the floor, following the layers I just mentioned, you'll have a pretty good idea of how many months it's been since mommy came to visit.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's not so bad.

It's bad when her elderly mother straightens up the room but throws things away that shouldn't be thrown away.

- - - Updated - - -

-A chair with clothes you'll rescue from the floor because you could wear them at least once more.
-College stuff on the bed (that at night moves itself on the clothes you salvaged on the chair).
(Optional) Dead bodies.

If you take a sample of the floor, following the layers I just mentioned, you'll have a pretty good idea of how many months it's been since mommy came to visit.

Are you an ENFP? Yes I know I didn't specify who should relate or not.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's bad when her elderly mother straightens up the room but throws things away that shouldn't be thrown away.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you an ENFP? Yes I know I didn't specify who should relate or not.

That's inconsiderate.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Looks about right. My bookshelves have been known to hold kiwi's :shrug:

These days i have a cleaning lady so i declutter at least once a week :coffee:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm an INFP and my room looks far worse than the one in the picture :D

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
No, I don't. I used to have a really messy apartment and be unorganized and messy in general (except when it came to food and dirty plates - always found it disgusting how people wouldn't throw it away or wash their dirty flatware). That went on until I was 23 and began putting stuff back right after usage and start with a schedule for cleaining and tidying up. Last thing is what I do everyday.
I just enjoy having a tidy apartment. I also put a little bit of effort in furnishing and decorating my apartment. (I have a theme going on in every room: Kitchen has the 60's theme, living room has a tropical style/nature theme, bathroom modern, kind of how modern upper-class hotels arrange them). Why then let it become messy and unclean? Wouldn't have needed to bother with furnishing it in the first place. Also, oh man, I do enjoy knowing where my stuff is at, LOL. Just makes every day living easier.

I'm convinced I'm not the only ENFP my age who doesn't find it hard keeping a clean and tidy apartment.

That's almost my room in a nutshell except there's paint stains all over the floor too and crumpled pieces of paper with a bunch of other knick-knacks everywhere. Probably it's more of an FP thing in general.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
One of the first things I treated myself to was having someone come regularly to clean . I just can't, but I like my living space to be fun so I like to decorate but cleaning??!????? My minds like no ..
it makes me SO happy not to have to do it honestly. I want it to be clean but asking me to do household chores is a form of torture

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First thing I told my then new boyfriend was: 'I don't do wify-things like cleaning and I hate cooking, so please think twice if you are looking for that in a girlfriend'

Thankfully, he wasn't.

I do however enjoy a tidy space and absolutely love decorating it to give it the right vibe. The maintenance of that space however is just...not my god-given gift :shrug:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
XD no the stuff is all over the floor and windowsill.

Starry

(Optional) Dead bodies.

I was totally cracking up reading this thinking "core sample"...