• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Why doesn't anyone talk here?

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
NF Tip: when you rep NT's, insert a plausible speeling mistake or two into each rep comment. They can't conveniently correct you.

Edit: Dammit PP, stop that staring!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just be glad I'm not touching.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Are we sly?

Yup. I think we can be some sly. . .:cheese:

I had an INFP friend who said the only compliment his grandma ever had for him was, "Mark's got nice legs and he's clever." He was never sure if that was a compliment or not.

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmmm... I can only name off one NT that I've known for quite a while and knowingly talked to, so far, and we actually get along great. lol That's only because I haven't asked very many people that I know for their type. :huh: Maybe I should. lol >.> Have I been told that I don't use my head enough? Yes. Plenty of times- and mostly by family members. However, and this could just be me, I believe that it's when both types work together that the greatest results occur. :D I mean, being an NF is pretty cool! I'm not disagreeing there. lol I love having my compassion, even if I lack common sense or just sense in general. :newwink: But if their kind of thought met our kind of compassion... That would seem pretty unstoppable to me. :) However, don't let me stop your fun. :devil:

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
One of my closest friends is most likely INTP or something like that and we get along great. If I come up with something I run it by him to see if it passes the gauntlet of his NT. If IT does I feel smarter than I did 5 minutes before :D

Though I correct people more than he does? :huh:

What's the best? I got a long thread that confused a bunch of NTs on my type, on accident! OR on purpose but then I figured it out on my own? :cheese:

jeeze

MBTI Type
infp
Are we sly?

Yup. I think we can be some sly. . .:cheese:

I had an INFP friend who said the only compliment his grandma ever had for him was, "Mark's got nice legs and he's clever." He was never sure if that was a compliment or not.

Ah fuck I love being infp-how much more obvious can you be, but at first I too thought this compliment towards your friend was probably some kind of insult-never a dull moment.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Hullo jeeze and Skward. :hi:

Well, sensitive friends of mine.

It's happened. Yesterday during Black Friday a Walmart store clerk was trampled to death by overeager shoppers who then complained about the store closing for his demise!

I've always preferred the Eastern way. Trampling to death by spiritual stampede. :cry:

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
This is one of the weirdest threads I've seen here, but hey- what to expect with buch of NF's. :jew:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Eclectic collection of little rascals, we are.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm hungry.

I'll order pizza. You can all come over to my tiny crackerjack box studio in Jersey! We can all sit on the counters, bed, and bookshelves while we eat it up, hoot it up. Hoo-ray!

Rogue

MBTI Type
ENFP
I try to type here and there, but I come off REALLY bad in text! I think. But I like people in general. I trust almost everyone until they give me a reason not to. Then I cry..HAHA just kidding/ ;)

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Hey, alcea. Just talkin' here. . .

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
^ :)
What about?

It was terrible weather this morning
...oh no :shock:...not the weather discussion.
....it's so lame... :cry:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Everything okay, Alcie? o_O :hug:

Arg, Rogue, you make me miss my own Rogue hair. :(

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yep, I'm cool :D
....and restless as ever.

How about you dearest Pink! :)
..I know you don't use dearest too much in USA but I think it's so cuddly old fashioned and sweet. Reminds me of Agatha Christie's Miss Marple (the older of the Miss Marple actors) asking from somebody :"How are you dearest?".

.....:doh:...
strange thoughts again, but what do you expect after having a looong luch with another ENFP :smile:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aw, I use "dearest" a lot! :hug: It really is a very cuddly sort of antique word!

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
It's happened. Yesterday during Black Friday a Walmart store clerk was trampled to death by overeager shoppers who then complained about the store closing for his demise!

I've always preferred the Eastern way. Trampling to death by spiritual stampede. :cry:

Only now I realized how symbolic this is. I've thought for a long time that the religion of the west is shopping, but now it has finally got to the same level with the east. Next time I go to the store, I will get someone to suicide bomb the place first. Make some room.

sade

^ You're couple of years too late I'm afraid. It's been done already. But do give me a warning if you're planning to follow that plan. :cheese:

I'm bored and boring. And I don't think there's a cure for that, ooooh crap.