• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Why doesn't anyone talk here?

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Does anybody have an award for Thread-Killer of the Year?

:happy:

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:run::whistling:Not touching that one with a barge pole:D;)

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Does anybody have an award for Thread-Killer of the Year?

:happy:

Yes, you have won unlimited access to a special smiley for just such occasions:
thtalk70-1.gif

Enjoy. :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

LOL. Nice!

I always said the internet was filled with a bunch of unhealthy NTs, picking at everyone's logic. This is also how I think 4chan came to be, how it is now.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
LOL. Nice!

I always said the internet was filled with a bunch of unhealthy NTs, picking at everyone's logic. This is also how I think 4chan came to be, how it is now.

This makes sense, based on the experiences I've had on random forums around the 'net where everyone thinks they know everything...

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I currently have an NT on my Harley forum trying in the hardest way to draw me into his game. Cracks me up. He's trying to be so nice.

"Step into my lair, said the spider to the fly."

I'm wondering how long he can be nice before he has to up the ante to try to get a reaction from me.

The crazy thing is how self-destructive these guys are. They just keep pushing it until they get booted. It seems nearly inevitable. Then they have to find someone else to blame for their lack of control.

If I didn't laugh, I'd cry.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tell him if he keeps bothering you that you'll send over a hooker to take his virginity. That oughta end it.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And furthermore, in this private forum, I wish to say that I'm no longer authorizing the universe to make changes to my life unless it checks with me first.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I doubt it. Looks like he's determined to do the come-back thing. You know that kind of persistance some of them have.

I'm not giving him one single thing to play with. Think he's jonesin'.

See there. We aren't always so generous. ;p

I always think if someone wants to make themselves the center of attention they don't need to drag me along as straight man.

Hah. Maybe I could use this thread to keep you posted.

I suspect he'll get bored and look for an easier fishy. Hey, Pink. Wanna go over and play with him?

You do that better than I do. I end up biting. It's a kittie thing.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd pay good money to see you roll a troll. lol And then bury him in your litter box.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Naw. Don't like using a dirty litter box. :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
True. No one wants the smell of both poo AND trolls.

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
And furthermore, in this private forum, I wish to say that I'm no longer authorizing the universe to make changes to my life unless it checks with me first.
I'd like to second that. It really messes up my plans.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'd like to second that. It really messes up my plans.

I joked two weeks ago that at work, the only thing that has stayed the same so far this year is that I'm in the same office (location-wise). Then, last week, we decided to move a bunch of offices around. :D

I should have quite a bit of job security based on my performance and what I do for the company, but I just can't feel secure about anything due to all the changes...